Let’s face it, good quality crafting supplies can be a little bit expensive, so I want to help you get the most value out of all your supplies.
Did you know one ink pad can produce many shades of a color, giving you more value on your purchase when card making? It’s true!
Today I have a super versatile card that I created in my Tuesday YouTube LIVE where I shared multiple color combinations of this cheerful project featuring the Stamping Off Technique with the 2-Step Petal Park stamp set.
If you ever feel a bit overwhelmed with the number of coordinating ink colors required to use when overlaying stamped images, then this technique is for you. Be sure to scroll down and watch the video for all my tips.
For today’s project, I featured some of the amazing products from the Regency Park Suite Collection seen on pages 30-33 of the January-April 2023 Mini Catalog.
This collection includes everything you need to create handmade cards and gift tags that are sure to impress! Stamp, then die cut detailed floral sentiment labels. Add pop-over floral elements for amazing dimension. Finish the look with two coordinating papers, lovely ribbon and embellishments, and so much more!
If you love today’s project, you will not want to miss our February 2023 Cultivated Creativity DIY Papercrafting Kit where we are featuring the Sentimental Park Bundle! Whether you’re a beginner or advanced paper crafter, our monthly kits will widen your paper crafting abilities, teach you new skills, save you time and give you plenty of one-of-a-kind projects. See full details and register HERE
Don’t you just love how different a feel your project can have simply by changing the color combination? Which one is your favorite?
Project Layers (Imperial):
- 4-1/4” x 11” Highland Heather Cardstock
- 4” x 5-1/4” Coastal Cabana Cardstock
- 3-7/8” x 5-1/8” Highland Heather Cardstock-emboss
- 3-3/8” x 4-1/8” Coastal Cabana Cardstock
- 3-1/4” x 4” Basic White Cardstock
- 2-1/2” x ½” Basic White Cardstock
- 2-1/2” x 5-1/2” Basic White Cardstock-stamp/punch
- 4” x 5-1/4” Basic White Cardstock (inside)
- Approx. 14” Ribbon
Project Layers (Metric):
- 10.5 cm x 29.6 cm Highland Heather Cardstock
- 9.9 cm x 14.2 cm Coastal Cabana Cardstock
- 9.6 cm x 13.8 cm Highland Heather Cardstock-emboss
- 8.5 cm x 10.5 cm Coastal Cabana Cardstock
- 8.2 cm x 10.2 cm Basic White Cardstock
- 6.5 cm x 1.2 cm Basic White Cardstock
- 6.5 cm x 14 cm Basic White Cardstock-stamp/punch
- 9.9 cm x 14.2 cm Basic White Cardstock (inside)
- Approx. 36 cm Ribbon
I have created a printable recipe with the complete supply list and cut dimensions for you. Simple click the button below to access the printable file.
Want to give this one a try? Watch the video below and be sure to leave me a comment. Don’t forget to share the video with your crafty friends! While you are watching, I would appreciate you subscribing to my YouTube channel.
(note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the video)
Wasn’t that so fun? What color combination will you try on your next card?
Don’t forget to join me for some LIVE papercrafting every Tuesday at 12:30PM ET on my YouTube Channel where we will play with some new goodies from the current Catalogs! Jump on over and follow me now. Looking forward to seeing you and your crafty friends for our next LIVE papercrafting class!Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE JRVUV7FC to take advantage of all my Rewards!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
I’m sure you agree…papercrafting can bring so much joy. Whether you use it for stress relief, to share your creativity, or have meaningful cards and gifts always at your fingertips, papercrafting has value that goes far beyond the projects.
There’s so much we can give our attention to and spend our time doing today, but what if you had something at your fingertips that allows you to create memories and express yourself instead of watching Netflix? That’s where our paper crafting kits come in!
February 2023 Cultivated Creativity Kit will feature the
Sentimental Park Bundle from the 2023 January-April Mini Catalog.
Register for Cultivated Creativity no later than February 20, 2023 to get this sweet kit mailed to you!
Have a long wish list? Why not enjoy a discount on all your Stampin’ Up! purchases? Scroll down to find out more.
Share your creative passion with others and build wonderful relationships as an independent Stampin’ Up! demonstrator! When you join the Stampin’ Up! family thru me HERE during Sale-A-Bration, you have three Starter Kit Options to choose from…
- Option 1: The Exclusive Boho Blue Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machines ($63 value) + Select $175 worth of the product of your choice and only pay $129 with FREE SHIPPING!
- Option 2: The original White Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machines ($63 value) + Select $175 worth of the product of your choice and only pay $99 with FREE SHIPPING!
- Option 3: Select $175 worth of the product of your choice and only pay $99 with FREE SHIPPING!
Enjoy all the benefits risk FREE (no penalty to drop) when you purchase the ultimate Stampin’ Up! bundle…the Starter Kit!
As a demonstrator you will also earn all the great rewards when you shop during Sale-A-Bration, while enjoying a 20% product discount!
I welcome hobby stampers to my team! When you purchase the kit and join thru me you will instantly become a Diemond and earn access to all the benefits.
Why not give it a try? Do it for YOU! Need more info… CLICK HERE for more details on joining my team.
Questions? Email me at email@example.com or call/text me at 336-671-1959… I would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have about joining or help you get started.
Earn your spot for a day of Stamping, Creating and Fun where we will celebrate YOU!
- FREE Make-n-Takes (we will meet via Zoom for the card class so we can craft together)!
- Games and Prizes!
- Exclusive Special Offers You Will NOT Want To Miss!
Event qualification runs January 5-February 28, 2023. See full details HERE.
Thank You for choosing me as your demonstrator!
Online Bingo Card Class Fun
Have you given my Bingo event a try yet? Don’t miss all the fun, fellowship and prizes…grab a friend (or several) and join me for a fun time. This is not your typical Card Class- this is a whole lot more fun! Click HERE to learn more.
Registration Closes September 9, 2023
Want to earn EXCLUSIVE Video Class tutorials once a month? Each month you will receive 12 tutorials all bundled together when you place a qualifying $50 order with me through my online store!
You can also purchase the February 2023 bundle on it’s own here for $15 USD:
12 EXCLUSIVE tutorials each month for FREE!
I am offering the monthly Exclusive Project Tutorials FREE to my email subscribers. Yes! The Exclusive Projects team is comprised of a talented group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators sharing great ideas. There will be a wide variety of projects featuring multiple stamp sets each month that you will get for FREE…if you are a subscriber to my newsletter… Whoo Hoo!
Not yet a subscriber? Sign up HERE
What others’ are saying about the Exclusive Tutorial Bundles:
“Thank you so much – I always enjoy the fresh design options – you make card making fun again.”
“I LOVE and appreciate this special offer you give to your email subscribers. I always find lots of inspiration from the demonstrators and enjoy replicating their beautiful designs.”
-TY Barbara D
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Ready for a fun, monthly craft kit delivered directly to you, so you get all the joy of creating without having to do all the research, design and prep? Cultivated Creativity is for you! Click HERE to get started.
- Join my Online Forget Me Not (FMN) Card Club and elevate your hand made cards HERE.
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE Exclusive monthly PDF tutorial bundle when you subscribe to email list HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.