Are you as in love with the Tree Lot Dies as much I am? OMG these are soooo fun to play with.
Bring tree-mendous joy to all your papercrafting projects with these Tree Lot Dies. They coordinate directly with the Trees for Sale Stamp Set, so you can stamp then quickly create detailed die-cut images of a camper, trees, a playful dog, and even some cafe lights to set the mood. Use natural colors such as green and brown for more traditional looking trees, or add a touch of whimsy by mixing in some unexpected colors, such as blue or pink—you can’t go wrong!
I created this super cute treat holder in my Tuesday YouTube LIVE featuring these fantabulous dies!
Isn’t that camper adorable? I just love all the details…the frosted windows, the silver hub cap and trailer hitch, black tires and two toned camper all with a festive banner!
The camper is attached to the belly band so it slides right off the box, making the box easy to open and close so it can be re-used as desired.
The finished box measures 2-1/2″ x 2-1/4″ x 5/8″ and perfectly holds 2 flat square candies. I dropped in a couple of chocolate squares from Dunkin Donuts, but a Ghirardelli square would be awesome as well.
While this little box could be used as a giftable anytime of the year…I was thinking it would be perfect for stocking stuffers. What do you think?
Did you know I am doing some LIVE papercrafting every Tuesday at 12:30PM ET on my YouTube Channel? Jump on over and Subscribe to my channel now to be sure to get notifications when I go LIVE. Looking forward to seeing you and your crafty friends Tuesday for our next LIVE papercrafting.
- 3-5/8” x 7-3/4” Scored on long side at 2-1/2”, 3-1/8”, 5-5/8” & 6-1/4”; Scored on short side at 5/8” & 3” Real Red Cardstock
- 2-1/4” x 1” DSP
- 2-1/4” x 2-3/8” DSP
- 1” x 7-1/2” Basic White Cardstock- belly band
- 3” x 2” Basic White Cardstock- die cut camper
- 2-1/2” x 1-1/2” Pool Party Cardstock- die cut camper trim
- Scrap Silver Foil- die cut window/hitch
- Scrap Basic Black Cardstock- die cut tire
- 2” x ¾” Vellum
- 2” x 1” Real Red Cardstock- die cut banner
- 2-1/2” x 2-1/2” Crumb Cake Cardstock- die cut 4th largest circle
- 18” Ribbon
I have created a printable recipe with the complete supply list and cut dimensions for you. Simple click the button below to access the printable file.
Want to give this one a try? Watch the video below and be sure to leave me a comment. Don’t forget to share the video with your crafty friends! While you are watching, I would appreciate you subscribing to my YouTube channel.
(note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the video)
Wasn’t that so fun? Don’t forget to join me for some LIVE papercrafting every Tuesday at 12:30PM ET on my YouTube Channel where we will play with some new goodies from the current catalogs! Jump on over and follow me now. Looking forward to seeing you and your crafty friends for our next LIVE papercrafting class!Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE JRVUV7FC to take advantage of all my Rewards!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Earn your spot for a day of Stamping, Creating and Fun where we will celebrate YOU!
- FREE Make-n-Takes (we will meet via Zoom for the card class so we can craft together)!
- Games and Prizes!
- Exclusive Special Offers You Will NOT Want To Miss!
Event qualification runs January 5-February 28, 2023. See full details HERE.
Thank You for choosing me as your demonstrator!
Lost your creative Mojo? We are here for you…
The Maker’s Mojo Creative Team is pleased to present our latest event and collaboration! We’re so excited to help you find your creative mojo through multiple stamping presentations at our upcoming online global event! Whether you create on your own or teach others, you are sure to find inspiration. See the event details and register HERE
Have a long wish list? Why not enjoy a discount on all your Stampin’ Up! purchases? Scroll down to find out more.
Share your creative passion with others and build wonderful relationships as an independent Stampin’ Up! demonstrator! When you join the Stampin’ Up! family thru me HERE during Sale-A-Bration, you have three Starter Kit Options to choose from…
- Option 1: The Exclusive Boho Blue Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machines ($63 value) + Select $175 worth of the product of your choice and only pay $129 with FREE SHIPPING!
- Option 2: The original White Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machines ($63 value) + Select $175 worth of the product of your choice and only pay $99 with FREE SHIPPING!
- Option 3: Select $175 worth of the product of your choice and only pay $99 with FREE SHIPPING!
Enjoy all the benefits risk FREE (no penalty to drop) when you purchase the ultimate Stampin’ Up! bundle…the Starter Kit!
As a demonstrator you will also earn all the great rewards when you shop during Sale-A-Bration, while enjoying a 20% product discount!
I welcome hobby stampers to my team! When you purchase the kit and join thru me you will instantly become a Diemond and earn access to all the benefits.
Why not give it a try? Do it for YOU! Need more info… CLICK HERE for more details on joining my team.
Questions? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text me at 336-671-1959… I would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have about joining or help you get started.
Ready to elevate your hand made cards? Love creating awesome cards with great layouts, fun folds & techniques? Great news, you can join my FMN Online Product or Tutorial Card Club to gain access to over 1000 Exclusive tutorials)-Whoo Hoo!
Did you know my club members (and my Diemonds Demonstrator Team) get each of the FMN class project tutorials PLUS additional BONUS tutorials FREE every month as part of their club membership? There are so many great perks with each subscription option so be sure to click the links below to check out all the perks outlined in the member benefits.
Online Product Club (includes class card kits; only available in the US)
Online Tutorial Club (available globally)
All Star Tutorial Bundle
Each month’s Tutorial Bundle will focus on a collection of products and includes TWELVE projects, with a how to video tutorial for each project, as well as photos, measurements and product lists. We even have measurements in both imperial and metric so anyone can create them. Yes, you’ll be able to create these projects right along with us!
What a great way to gain new & creative ideas and ALSO make the most of your products especially if you own the items in those collections.
The next subscription period is now open. See Full Details HERE
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Ready for a fun, monthly craft kit delivered directly to you, so you get all the joy of creating without having to do all the research, design and prep? Cultivated Creativity is for you! Click HERE to get started.
- Join my Online Forget Me Not (FMN) Card Club and elevate your hand made cards HERE.
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE Exclusive monthly PDF tutorial bundle when you subscribe to email list HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.