Have you tried creating a floating frame card yet? What about combining it with an inlaid die-cut? In this weeks Facebook LIVE, I showed how to combine both techniques-LOVE IT!
Did you know I am doing some LIVE papercrafting every Tuesday at 12:30PM EST in my CreativeLee Yours Studio Facebook group? Jump on over and join the Facebook group now. Looking forward to seeing you and your crafty friends Tuesday for our next LIVE papercrafting!
For this sweet project, I used a window sheet to make the floating frame technique a little simpler to create. I found adding in the additional die-cut was far less tedious using this method. I learned this cool option from Alisa Tilsner.
I just think the die-cut love sentiment from the Forever & Always bundle looks absolutely fabulous inlaid into the rainbow heart. This stamp set and die bundle is part of the Love You Always product suite we are featuring in this month’s All Star Tutorial Bundle! CLICK HERE to find out more about the February 2021 Exclusive Tutorials.
Did you miss the LIVE I did this week in my CreativeLee Yours Studio Facebook group? No worries, watch the video replay below to see how to re-create this project. Be sure to leave me a comment and share the video with your crafty friends! While you are watching, I would appreciate you subscribing to my YouTube channel.
(note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the video)
- 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” Thick Basic White cardstock
- 5-1/4” x 4” Vellum cardstock
- 5” x 3-3/4” Basic White cardstock
- 2-1/4” x 1-3/4” Basic Black cardstock
- 2-3/4” x 2-3/4” Window Sheet
- 2-3/4” x ½” Real Red cardstock
- 2-3/4” x ¼” Melon Mambo cardstock
- 2-3/4” x 3/8” Mango Melody cardstock
- 2-3/4” x fat ¼” Granny Apple Green cardstock
- 2-3/4” x ½” Gorgeous Grape cardstock
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE J947RJKS!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Earn your spot for a day of Stamping, Creating and Fun where we will celebrate YOU!
- FREE Make-n-Takes (we will meet via Zoom for the card class so we can craft together)
- Games and Prizes!
Take part in a very special online Facebook event:
During Sale-A-Bration (January 5- February 28, 2021) you can earn FREE goodies from Stampin’ Up! (see full promotion details HERE) and if you purchase $150.00 in merchandise (before shipping/tax) or host your own Online Party during Sale-A-Bration, you will ALSO earn a spot to my
So we can celebrate YOU!
- Orders must be placed with Wendy Lee
- Total is before shipping and tax on all orders placed between Jan. 5-Feb. 28, 2021.
- Online Party min. of $150.00 in orders to qualify
Let’s have fun together this Sale-A-Bration and have a reason to celebrate in March! (Tentative date is March 27th)
Thank You for choosing me as your demonstrator!
Are you ready for a super sweet & simple card class! Nothing says summer like some delicious plump berries. This all occasion card class is full of strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and a few pears! See details and register for the Simply Sweet Card Class To Go HERE.
Registration Ends Sunday, June 27, 2021 (or while supplies last)
Kits will be shipped out early *July.
*Some items may go on back order, which could cause delays in shipping.
Receive 12 tutorials all bundled together featuring products from the Love You Always Suite
Purchase the February 2021 EXCLUSIVE tutorials bundle for $15 USD:
Sale-A-Bration is all about MORE: more free, more rewards and more fun! When you join the Stampin’ Up! family thru me HERE during Sale-A-Bration you select $125 worth of the product of your choice and only pay $99 with FREE SHIPPING!
But that is not all, during Sale-A-Bration your kit also includes Extra Perks…Get a stack of our new Regals, Subtles, Neutrals, Brights, and 2020—2022 In Color 6×6 Designer Papers for FREE! That’s 200 sheets of fabulous paper-whoo hoo!!!! Enjoy all the benefits risk FREE (no penalty to drop) when you purchase the ultimate Stampin’ Up! bundle…the Starter Kit!
As a demonstrator you will also earn all the great rewards when you shop during Sale-A-Bration, while enjoying a 20% product discount!
Questions? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text me at 336-671-1959… I would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have about joining or help you get started.
Online Bingo Fun
My upcoming Stamping BINGO event is now available to ANYONE in the United States. Let’s gather virtually for some Stamping Bingo fun!
Don’t miss all the fun, fellowship and prizes…join me at my next Stamping Bingo event for some stamping and BINGO fun. This is not your typical Bingo- this is a whole lot more fun! See full details and register HERE.
Registration Ends Friday, May 28, 2021
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE