Traditional or Non-traditional colors for your Holiday cards?
I personally like either. A traditional red & green Christmas card really gets me in the holiday spirit, but I do like to change it up and pull in some other unexpected fun colors. Do you have a favorite?
Today I have a fast and easy Fun Fold card I created in my Tuesday YouTube LIVE where I created a Z-fold card using a soft color palette. I love the touch of elegance created with the flocked and iridescent foil layers from the Snowflake Vellum Specialty papers.
I do love me some vellum and how it allows the card base color to show through, but you do need to be careful where you place your adhesive when assembling your projects. Did you notice the adhesive showing through the back layer on the Balmy Blue version of the card? If I would have placed the adhesive only behind the white layer or the printed elements on the vellum, it would not have shown through.
The iridescent foil finish of the Wonderful Snowflakes combined with the subtle shimmer of the delicate White Glittered Organdy ribbon are a perfect compliment to the prints in the Snowflake Vellum Specialty paper to elevate your projects. With very few supplies you can quickly create a snowstorm of wintry inspired cards. LOVE THIS!!!!
Did you know I am doing some LIVE papercrafting every Tuesday at 12:30PM ET on my YouTube Channel? Jump on over and Subscribe to my channel now to be sure to get notifications when I go LIVE. Looking forward to seeing you and your crafty friends Tuesday for our next LIVE papercrafting
While I used Holiday sentiments for today’s projects, you could easily change this up and re-purpose this layout for all your wintry celebrations from Birthdays to Weddings!
If you love today’s project, you will not want to miss out on my Stamping Bingo & Card Class where we will be featuring some of the same products along with the Hope & Peace stamp set in our Card Class. See full details and register HERE. Hurry…Registration closes September 10, 2022!
Project Layers (Letter Size):
- 8-1/2” x 5-1/2” Cardstock (So Saffron, Balmy Blue & Highland Heather Shown)
- 4” x 5-1/4” Snowflake Vellum
- 2” x 5-1/4” Snowflake Vellum
- 3” x 4-1/2” Basic White Cardstock-die cut frame
- 2-1/2” x 3-1/8” Cardstock (So Saffron, Balmy Blue & Highland Heather Shown)
- 4” x 1-1/2” Basic White Cardstock-die cut sentiment
- 9” ribbon
Project Layers (A4 Size):
- 21 cm x 14.8 cm Cardstock (So Saffron, Balmy Blue & Highland Heather Shown)
- 9 cm x 14.2 cm Snowflake Vellum
- 5 cm x 14.2 cm Snowflake Vellum
- 5 cm x 11.5 cm Basic White Cardstock-die cut frame
- 5 cm x 8 cm Cardstock (So Saffron, Balmy Blue & Highland Heather Shown)
- 10 cm x 4 cm Basic White Cardstock-die cut sentiment
- 23 cm ribbon
I have created a printable recipe with the complete supply list and cut dimensions for you. Simple click the button below to access the printable file.
Want to give this one a try? Watch the video below and be sure to leave me a comment. Don’t forget to share the video with your crafty friends! While you are watching, I would appreciate you subscribing to my YouTube channel.
(note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the video)
Wasn’t that so easy? Don’t forget to join me for some LIVE papercrafting every Tuesday at 12:30PM ET on my YouTube Channel where we will play with some new goodies from the current Catalogs! Jump on over and follow me now. Looking forward to seeing you and your crafty friends for our next LIVE papercrafting class!Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE JXFUTFYD to take advantage of all my Rewards!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Online Bingo Card Class Fun
Have you given my Bingo event a try yet? Don’t miss all the fun, fellowship and prizes…grab a friend (or several) and join us for an afternoon of creativity, laughter, and celebration. This is not your typical Card Class- this is a whole lot more fun! Click HERE to learn more.
Registration Closes February 24, 2024
Ready to elevate your hand made cards? Love creating awesome cards with great layouts, fun folds & techniques? Great news, you can join my FMN Online Product or Tutorial Card Club to gain access to over 1000 Exclusive tutorials)-Whoo Hoo!
Did you know my club members (and my Diemonds Demonstrator Team) get each of the FMN class project tutorials PLUS additional BONUS tutorials FREE every month as part of their club membership? There are so many great perks with each subscription option so be sure to click the links below to check out all the perks outlined in the member benefits.
Online Product Club (includes class card kits; only available in the US)
Online Tutorial Club (available globally)
12 EXCLUSIVE tutorials each month for FREE!
I am offering the monthly Exclusive Project Tutorials FREE to my email subscribers. Yes! The Exclusive Projects team is comprised of a talented group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators sharing great ideas. There will be a wide variety of projects featuring multiple stamp sets each month that you will get for FREE…if you are a subscriber to my newsletter… Whoo Hoo!
Not yet a subscriber? Sign up HERE
What others’ are saying about the Exclusive Tutorial Bundles:
“Thank you so much – I always enjoy the fresh design options – you make card making fun again.”
“I LOVE and appreciate this special offer you give to your email subscribers. I always find lots of inspiration from the demonstrators and enjoy replicating their beautiful designs.”
-TY Barbara D
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Ready for a fun, monthly craft kit delivered directly to you, so you get all the joy of creating without having to do all the research, design and prep? Cultivated Creativity is for you! Click HERE to get started.
- Join my Online Forget Me Not (FMN) Card Club and elevate your hand made cards HERE.
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE Exclusive monthly PDF tutorial bundle when you subscribe to email list HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Shop my Tutorials to spark your creativity as I guide you through creating beautiful projects HERE.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.