Looking for a great project you can create with your kids to decorate your table this holiday season? Today I am sharing a couple holiday centerpieces we created for a recent demonstrator event you can use for your table either as a centerpiece or even for individual place settings.
In each of the tubes we dropped in a little candy treat to snack on later.
For each of these we started with a toilet paper roll and covered it with paper.
Have you seen all the great designs in the Monster Bash designer series paper pack? Watch the video below to see all the spooky fun designs.
(note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the video)
The base of each of the treat holders are a die-cut circle that is adhered to the bottom with liquid adhesive.
We used some die-cuts to add some embellishments…Love this!
Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code 2PND3SF3 from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Want to earn EXCLUSIVE tutorials once a month? Each month you will receive 12 tutorials all bundled together when you place a qualifying $50 order with me through my online store!
Thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator!
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and create shareable works of art featuring a variety of Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you will not want to miss HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE BONUS PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE.