This months theme is all about FUN/FANCY FOLDS! I hope you enjoy my creation.
Today I am sharing an easel card that is perfect to send to a friend to just say hello. Wouldn’t you love to get a card to say hi from your friend? You would be surprised how this can really make someones day. Why not send a hand made card to someone you know today?
The card front on today’s project was inspired by one of the great samples in the 2019-2020 catalog.
The Above the Clouds Stamp Set and coordinating Hot Air Balloon punch as so fun to use. You can quickly create projects that will lift your loved ones up.
- 8-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ Crumb Cake cardstock- score at 2-1/8 & 4-1/4″
- 4-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ Crumb Cake cardstock
- 4″ x 4″ Crumb Cake cardstock
- 2-3/4″ x 2″ Whisper White cardstock- stamp/punch
- 2-3/4″ x 2″ Lovely Lipstick cardstock- punch/cut
- 2-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ Whisper White cardstock- die cut
- 4″ x 4″ Whisper White cardstock (inside)
- 3/8″ x 2-3/4″ Lovely Lipstick cardstock (inside)
This project is just one of the great BONUS tutorials my FMN (Forget Me Not) Club members (as well as my Diemonds team) have access to with their membership. Sign up for the FMN Online Club to gain access to this and many more great tutorials.
There are so many great perks with each subscription option so be sure to click the links below to check out all the perks outlined in the member benefits.
Hope you enjoy!
Thanks for coming by my blog today and taking part in this hop with us! I know you are going to love the other projects in this hop so don’t forget to click on the image below go to the next blog to find your way through all the blogs, you do not want to miss a project!
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code NMACS6UF from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Select products from the 2019 occasions catalog and 2018–2019 annual catalog are retiring—and this is the last chance for you to get them! Check out all the details HERE., then place your order today.
Can’t wait to get your hands on these awesome new products?
If you love Stampin’ Up! products and would enjoy getting a minimum 20% discount every time you purchase…then purchasing the Starter Kit is just what you need! This is by far the BEST DEAL EVER! Enjoy all the benefits risk FREE (no penalty to drop) when you purchase the ultimate Stampin’ Up! bundle ($99 Starter Kit) HERE! When you purchase the starter kit and join now you can even choose select products from the 2019-2020 catalog in your starter kit! Whoo Hoo!
What are you waiting for?
- You can do this all at once to take advantage of the Host Rewards or in multiple orders (there is no limit). It is approx. $3.41 a day when you break it down.
- Your personal orders count towards your quarter sales (I am my best customer!-he he)
- For your first quarter you have from the time you sign up until the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter to meet the min. sales requirement.
I welcome hobby stampers to my team! When you purchase the kit and join thru me you will instantly become a Diemond and earn access to all the benefits.
Why not give it a try? Do it for YOU! Need more info… CLICK HERE for more details on joining my team.
I am super excited to share I am featured as a guest designer for this months Stamping Around The World tutorial bundle! Whoo Hoo!
These tutorial bundles are a collaborative effort between select demonstrators around the world. Each one contains at least ten unique tutorials which each include photos, a supply list, detailed instructions, and handy tips.
When you order $50 USD or more in current product from any participating demonstrator, you will receive that month’s tutorials for free!
You can also purchase the bundle on it’s own here for $15 USD:
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and create shareable works of art featuring a variety of Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you will not want to miss HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE BONUS PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE.