Need a great card for all the dog lovers in your life? Today’s project is just perfect to send the perfect message to all those that love our furry friends.
This project is inspired by a great card I saw created by Susan Campfield featuring the super cute Dog Builder punch. I knew as soon as I saw it I had to give it a try.
Not a dog person? We also have a great cat punch you could use instead!
If someone ever took apart my cards they would find some odd things for sure. For example…to save a little cardstock, I die-cut the heart from the Lovely Lipstick layer before adhering behind the Basic Black cardstock layer. Yes there is a huge hole in the layer underneath.
- 11″ x 4-1/4″ (folded in half) Basic Black
- (2_ 5-1/8″ x 3-7/8″ Lovely Lipstick cardstock
- 5″ x 3-3/4″ Basic Black cardstock- textured
- 5″ x 3-3/4″ Whisper White cardstock (inside)
- Scrap Basic Black cardstock-punched
Did you notice the great texture in the basic black cardstock layer? The subtle embossing folder is one of my all time favorites. It adds so much texture without taking away from your focal point.
Want to give this a try? CLICK HERE to download the printable tutorial FREE as my gift for stopping by.
Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code 4BTFKJPA from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Want to earn EXCLUSIVE tutorials once a month? Each month you will receive 12 tutorials all bundled together when you place a qualifying $50 order with me through my online store!
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and create shareable works of art featuring a variety of Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you will not want to miss HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE BONUS PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE.