I have an adorable Matchbook treat holder for you today that I created on my recent Facebook LIVE featuring a few products from the Cute Halloween Suite Collection. I love the versatility of this little matchbook. You can easily pop in a sweet treat or use this as a tag on a larger package full of some yummy goodies.
The delightful Cute Halloween Suite Collection is designed to help you create the cutest treat packaging and gift tags for the spookiest time of the year! Designed in traditional Halloween colors, this suite is perfect for Halloween projects for both the little ones and the grown-ups. You’ll love the variety of Halloween images, designs, patterns, and the creative and artistic possibilities the suite offers.
Did you know I am doing some LIVE papercrafting every Tuesday at 12:30PM EST in my CreativeLee Yours Studio Facebook group? Jump on over and join the Facebook group now. Looking forward to seeing you and your crafty friends Tuesday for our next LIVE papercrafting!
This charming matchbook is one of five we made at our recent Diemonds team meeting. Each month at my Diemonds Team meeting, we have a great time creating the projects for a full class. I even include PDF tutorials for each project. Team members can choose to use these projects for an upcoming event they are holding or for personal creation. I would love for you to join us for this months projects.
When you purchase the starter kit and join thru me, you will instantly become a Diemond and earn access to all the benefits! Did I mention the you also get FREE shipping when you join? Yippee!!! Click here to read about my team, the perks, and purchase your starter kit.
Why not give it a try? Do it for YOU! CLICK HERE to join the fun! Questions or want a little assistance getting started? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I am happy to help.
- 2-3/4” x 8-1/2” Highland Heather Cardstock scored at 1-1/4” and 5-1/4”
- 2-1/2” x 6” DSP cut to 3”, 2” and 1” strips
- 2-1/4” x ½” Basic White cardstock
- 2-1/4” x 3-1/4” Basic White Cardstock- die cut/punch or fussy cut
Want to give this one a try? Watch the video below to see how to re-create this project. Be sure to leave me a comment and share the video with your crafty friends! While you are watching, I would appreciate you subscribing to my YouTube channel (I am so close to reaching my goal of 1000 subscribers and would love your assistance in getting there).
(note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the video)Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE M7USSPUU to take advantage of all my Rewards!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Receive 12 tutorials all bundled together featuring products from the Blackberry Beauty Suite
Purchase the October 2021 bundle here for $15 USD:
Classes to Go:
Want to take a class when it’s convenient for you (and in your PJ’s if you like) in the comfort of your home? Be sure to check out my current classes to go! Enjoy full color step-by-step printable PDF instructions for each class. See the current class offering HERE
LIVE Paper Crafting:
Lets get together for a bit of crafting each Tuesday at 12:30 PM EST.
I hope you will join me in my CreativeLeeYoursStudio Facebook group
Want to join us for the next team swap? Do you have a big wish list? Maybe you love to be the first to get your hands on brand new products! If you love Stampin’ Up! products and would enjoy getting a minimum 20% discount every time you purchase…then purchasing the Starter Kit is just what you need! This is by far the BEST DEAL EVER! Enjoy all the benefits risk FREE (no penalty to drop) when you purchase the ultimate Stampin’ Up! bundle ($99 Starter Kit) HERE!
What are you waiting for?
Not interested in selling? No worries…There are no requirements to sell to others, hold events, create a blog, etc… and no penalty when you drop. You can simply make your purchases and enjoy the product discount as long as you like.
- You can do this all at once to take advantage of the Host Rewards or in multiple orders (there is no limit). It is approx. $3.41 a day when you break it down.
- Your personal orders count towards your quarter sales (I am my best customer!-he he)
- For your first quarter you have from the time you sign up until the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter to meet the min. sales requirement.
Worried about project inspiration? No worries…I am here to help you! I share everything with my team for FREE– yes the Exclusive Tutorials, the FMN Club Tutorials, Class Tutorials, Paper Pumpkin BONUS tutorials and more.
I welcome hobby stampers to my team! When you purchase the kit and join thru me you will instantly become a Diemond and earn access to all the benefits.
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE