I hope you enjoy my creation.
For my project I decided to share a fun Halloween gift card holder using a Evening Evergreen Ombre Gift Bag as the card base. Have you played with these gift bags yet?
This darling Ombre Bag gift card holder is one of five we made at our recent North Carolina Demonstrators Quarterly event. I love as a demonstrator we have the opportunity to participate in fun events like this.
At the event, I presented five different projects designed by myself as well as my team member & event host Jennifer Hamlin for our local demonstrator attendees. We had such a great time creating the projects and just enjoying our crafty time together.
Would you like to join us for our next event? When you purchase the starter kit and join thru me, you will instantly become a Diemond and earn access to all the benefits! Did I mention the you also get FREE shipping when you join? Yippee!!! Click here to read about my team, the perks, and purchase your starter kit.
Why not give it a try? Do it for YOU! CLICK HERE to join the fun! Questions or want a little assistance getting started? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I am happy to help.
The Cute Halloween Designer Series Paper (DSP) is the perfect choice to use for all your Halloween themed projects this fall. One side of this paper pack is full of black and white designs that can be colored. The other side of the paper is designed in traditional Halloween colors! The Cute Halloween Designer Series Paper is sure to please both the little ones and the grown-ups!
Did you notice the delicate shimmer strip along both sides of the Designer Series Paper (DSP)? The 2021–2023 In Color Shimmer Vellum packs a punch with vibrant colors that shimmer delicately in the light. I LOVE this paper pack! It’s high quality vellum, making it a great choice for all papercrafting projects. Layer over neutral tones to enhance the unique shimmer or pair with like cardstock colors to play with monochrome textures.
- Evening Evergreen gift bag scored at 3-1/2” up from the bottom.
- 3” x 4-1/4” Fresh Freesia
- 2-3/4” x 4” Basic White cardstock
- ¼” x 4-3/4” Shimmer Vellum
- ¾” x 4-3/4” Shimmer Vellum
- 1-1/4” x 4-3/4” DSP
- 3-1/2” x 2” Black Glitter Paper- die cut
- 3” x 1-1/4” Fresh Freesia cardstock-die cut
- Scrap Basic White cardstock- Punch
Want to give this one a try? Download the printable tutorial FREE as my gift for stopping by!
Hope you enjoy!
Thanks for coming by my blog today and taking part in this hop with us! I know you are going to love the other projects in this hop so don’t forget to click on the image below go to the next blog to find your way through all the blogs, you do not want to miss a project!
(note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to enable the links)
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE DJ632DCD to take advantage of all my Rewards!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
It’s time for my 12 days of Holidays project ideas! I am excited to share a Halloween, three Fall, and eight Christmas sets over the next 12 days. These ideas are Exclusive to my newsletter, so if you want to see them all, be sure and subscribe to my newsletter HERE.
The Maker’s Mojo team is excited to bring you the Eden’s Garden Stamp camp to go. Enter your creative space with blooming beauty and bounty! See details and register for the Eden’s Garden Stamp Camp To Go HERE.
Registration Ends Friday, November 12, 2021 or while supplies last
Kits will be shipped out late *November.
*Some items may go on back order, which could cause delays in shipping.
Want to join us for the next team swap? Do you have a big wish list? Maybe you love to be the first to get your hands on brand new products! If you love Stampin’ Up! products and would enjoy getting a minimum 20% discount every time you purchase…then purchasing the Starter Kit is just what you need! This is by far the BEST DEAL EVER! Enjoy all the benefits risk FREE (no penalty to drop) when you purchase the ultimate Stampin’ Up! bundle ($99 Starter Kit) HERE!
What are you waiting for?
Not interested in selling? No worries…There are no requirements to sell to others, hold events, create a blog, etc… and no penalty when you drop. You can simply make your purchases and enjoy the product discount as long as you like.
- You can do this all at once to take advantage of the Host Rewards or in multiple orders (there is no limit). It is approx. $3.41 a day when you break it down.
- Your personal orders count towards your quarter sales (I am my best customer!-he he)
- For your first quarter you have from the time you sign up until the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter to meet the min. sales requirement.
Worried about project inspiration? No worries…I am here to help you! I share everything with my team for FREE– yes the Exclusive Tutorials, the FMN Club Tutorials, Class Tutorials, Paper Pumpkin BONUS tutorials and more.
I welcome hobby stampers to my team! When you purchase the kit and join thru me you will instantly become a Diemond and earn access to all the benefits.
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE