Be the go to house this Halloween with some super cute treat packaging that is sure to impress!
Today I am sharing a fun treat holder created by Robin Just for our recent Diemonds Team swap where she used a few products from the Cute Halloween Suite Collection in the current mini catalog. This treat holder easily holds a fun size candy bar.
Who says Halloween can’t be cute and spooky? The Cute Halloween Suite Collection is designed to help you create the cutest treat packaging and gift tags for the spookiest time of the year! Designed in traditional Halloween colors, this suite is perfect for Halloween projects for both the little ones and the grown-ups. You’ll love the variety of Halloween images, designs, patterns, and the creative and artistic possibilities the suite offers.
This treat holder is easier to create than you might think. I love that it is made from one piece of 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper (DSP).
- Start by scoring at 2″, 2-3/4″, 4-3/4″ and 5-1/2″.
- Rotate and score each end at 1/2″.
- Clip away leaving tabs as shown in the diagram below.
- Fold along score lines, adhering together to create the tube.
- Slide in your treat, pinch the sides and adhere the end tabs closed.
- Decorate the front to complete the project!
- 6″ x 6″ DSP scored
- 2-1/2″ x 1-1/2″ Blackberry Bliss cardstock- punch
- 2-1/4″ x 1″ Basic White cardstock-punch
- Scrap DSP- fussy cut
Each month we have a new theme for our Diemonds Team swap. It’s so much fun to see all the great projects the team creates. We even award a prize each month to a lucky participant.
I would love for you to join us at our next team meeting (virtually or face to face) where you also have the opportunity to participate in our next team swap. When you purchase the starter kit and join thru me, you will instantly become a Diemond and earn access to all the benefits! Why not give it a try? Do it for YOU! CLICK HERE to join the fun!Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE RZKPMKM3 to take advantage of all my Rewards!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Want to join us for the next team swap? Do you have a big wish list? Maybe you love to be the first to get your hands on brand new products! If you love Stampin’ Up! products and would enjoy getting a minimum 20% discount every time you purchase…then purchasing the Starter Kit is just what you need! This is by far the BEST DEAL EVER! Enjoy all the benefits risk FREE (no penalty to drop) when you purchase the ultimate Stampin’ Up! bundle ($99 Starter Kit) HERE!
What are you waiting for?
Not interested in selling? No worries…There are no requirements to sell to others, hold events, create a blog, etc… and no penalty when you drop. You can simply make your purchases and enjoy the product discount as long as you like.
Does the quarterly $300 minimum to remain active concern you? No worries…let’s break this down a bit:
- You can do this all at once to take advantage of the Host Rewards or in multiple orders (there is no limit). It is approx. $3.41 a day when you break it down.
- Your personal orders count towards your quarter sales (I am my best customer!-he he)
- For your first quarter you have from the time you sign up until the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter to meet the min. sales requirement.
Worried about project inspiration? No worries…I am here to help you! I share everything with my team for FREE– yes the Exclusive Project Tutorials, the All Star Video Class Tutorials, the Cultivated Creativity Tutorials, the FMN Club Tutorials, Class Tutorials, Paper Pumpkin BONUS tutorials and MORE!
I welcome hobby stampers to my team! When you purchase the kit and join thru me you will instantly become a Diemond and earn access to all the benefits.
Why not give it a try? Do it for YOU! Need more info… CLICK HERE for more details on joining my team.
Questions? Contact me today at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Maker’s Mojo team is excited to bring you the Eden’s Garden Stamp camp to go. Enter your creative space with blooming beauty and bounty! See details and register for the Eden’s Garden Stamp Camp To Go HERE.
Registration Ends Friday, November 12, 2021 or while supplies last
Kits will be shipped out late *November.
*Some items may go on back order, which could cause delays in shipping.
Receive 12 tutorials all bundled together featuring products from the Blackberry Beauty Suite
Purchase the October 2021 bundle here for $15 USD:
Classes to Go:
Want to take a class when it’s convenient for you (and in your PJ’s if you like) in the comfort of your home? Be sure to check out my current classes to go! Enjoy full color, detailed printable PDF instructions for each class. See the current class offering HERE
2023-2025 In Color Club:
A BIG Welcome to the new 2023-2025 In Colors!
Stampin’ Up! is known for their color coordination and let me just say…they have done it again with this year’s new In Color collection! These are such an on-trend collection of colors and I know you are going to LOVE them! My five month In Color Club is a great way to get all of the new in-colors + coordinating product, a little at a time. You also get some AWESOME gifts too!
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Ready for a fun, monthly craft kit delivered directly to you, so you get all the joy of creating without having to do all the research, design and prep? Cultivated Creativity is for you! Click HERE to get started.
- Join my Online Forget Me Not (FMN) Card Club and elevate your hand made cards HERE.
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE Exclusive monthly PDF tutorial bundle when you subscribe to email list HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.