Today I am sharing an adorable card that is perfect to send to a fellow pet lover. I love the subtle appearance of the puppy punched in the layer on the card front and the felt scarf….oh so stinkin’ cute!
This is the month 4 card I am sending out to my in-color club participants. I hope they love it.
Find the right words for so many occasions with the Here’s a Card Stamp Set. By simply changing out the sentiments, this layout can be adapted for just about any occasion.
- 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ (folded in half) Pretty Peacock cardstock
- 4″ x 5-1/4″ Pool Party cardstock
- (2) 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ Whisper White cardstock
- 3″ x 3″ Pretty Peacock cardstock- die cut
- 2″ x 5-1/8″ DSP
Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code 2PND3SF3 from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator!
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and create shareable works of art featuring a variety of Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you will not want to miss HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE BONUS PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE.