Have you tried creating color blocked cards yet? This is a fun technique that adds so much interest and is really easy to do.
I love the rainbow of colors in today’s project. This layout is inspired by a project created by Marika Lamay.
Punches are a quick and easy way to add interest and depth to your projects. For this project, I used the Under My Umbrella punch to create the colorful umbrellas. Our punches are high quality, affordable, and so easy to use.
- 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ (folded in half) Thick Whisper White cardstock
- 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ Whisper White cardstock
- 4-1/4″ x 3/4″ Real Red, Marvelous Magenta, Mango Melody, Granny Apple Green and Bermuda Bay cardstock
- 4-1/4″ x 7/8″ Gorgeous Grape and Pacific Point cardstock
- Scraps Basic Black, Granny Apple Green, Marvelous Magenta and Gorgeous Grape-punch
- 2-1/4″ x 1″ Whisper White cardstock-die cut
This project is just one of the great BONUS tutorials my FMN (Forget Me Not) Club members (and my Diemonds Demonstrator Team) have access to as a thank you for their membership. Sign up for the FMN Online Club to gain access to this and many more great tutorials.
There are so many great perks with each subscription option so be sure to click the links below to check out all the perks outlined in the member benefits.
Online Product Club (includes class card kits;only available in the US)
Online Tutorial Club (available globally)Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE XZCCHK3Y!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
My Diemonds Demonstrator Team has access to all the class tutorials via our private Facebook team page FREE! If your wish list is over $99, you may want to JOIN MY TEAM.
It’s a bundle bash! Have you been thinking about becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator to enjoy getting all your Stampin’ Up! products at a discount (no selling required)? I would like to invite you to join my Diemonds demonstrator team. See full promotion details HERE
Promotion Dates June 3–30, 2020
2020-2022 In Color Club:
With the launch of the new 2020-2021 catalog we have a crazy long wish list…let’s face it, we WANT IT ALL! This club is a fantastic way to get ALL of the new 2020-2022 In-Colors and coordinating accessories without breaking the budget. See full details HERE.
Register by July 20th to participate in the Aug-Dec club.
Want to learn paper crafting and card making from home while having the opportunity to earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products….why not host an online workshop! It’s a great time to gather virtually with your friends and family for some stamping fun (no matter where they live in the US).
Ready to get started? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or email me at email@example.com and we can get your party started!
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE