We had a wonderful time at our Virtual Blue Ridge Winter Stampin Escape. I appreciate everyone that joined the fun and supported Dana and me.
Today I am sharing the card I sent in all the Honeybee Bundle escape packets. I did a LIVE demonstration in the event as we kicked off all the stamping fun.
I just love a shaker card…don’t you?
While the designer paper used in the background of this project is no longer available, I think you could easily re-create this look by applying 1/4″ strips of Gold Foil paper to some Basic Black cardstock.
I used a sponging technique to create the honeycomb shadow on the outside of the card front as well as on the card inside. LOVE THIS!
Did you miss the Virtual Blue Ridge Winter Stampin Escape? No worries….you can now purchase the Blue Ridge Winter Stampin’ Escape Make & Take tutorials (PDF and videos) and enjoy each of these fabulous projects! Each tutorial bundle features 12 awesome projects.
- Choose the either the Honey Bee or Timeless Tulips Tutorial Only Option for $25 each
- Save $10 when you choose Both Tutorial Only Options for only $40
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE AMXY34YD!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Want to see my full line up of online classes? Click HERE.
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE