Do you have favorite layouts that you re-use and just change up the sentiment for the occasion you need? Today’s project features one of those basic layout you can easily go back to over and over and get a different look just by changing up the colors and sentiments.
For today’s project I chose a white on white card base and added the punched layers in multiple colors to add some interest.
The sentiment from the To A Wild Rose stamp set is perfect to compliment the geometric shapes down the side of the card.
- 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ (folded in half) Thick White cardstock
- 5-1/4″ x 4 Thick White cardstock
- (2) 3/4 x 3/4″ Merry Merlot cardstock
- 1-1/8″ x 1-1/8″ Merry Merlot cardstock
- (2) 3/4 x 3/4″ Rococo Rose cardstock
- 1-1/8″ x 1-1/8″ Rococo Rose cardstock
- (2) 3/4 x 3/4″ Mint Macaron cardstock
- 1-1/8″ x 1-1/8″ Mint Macaron cardstock
- (2) 3/4 x 3/4″ Night of Navy cardstock
- 1-1/8″ x 1-1/8″ Night of Navy cardstock
Want to give this a try? CLICK HERE to download the printable tutorial FREE as my gift for stopping by.
Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code NMACS6UF from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
With the launch of the new 2019-2020 catalog we have a crazy long wish list…let’s face it, we WANT IT ALL! This club is a fantastic way to get ALL of the new 2019-2021 in-colors and coordinating accessories without breaking the budget.
CLICK HERE for full details.
Want to earn EXCLUSIVE tutorials once a month? Each month you will receive 12 tutorials all bundled together when you place a qualifying $50 order with me through my online store!
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and create shareable works of art featuring a variety of Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you will not want to miss HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE BONUS PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE.