This months theme is all about is all about is all about the young’uns! ! I hope you enjoy my creation.
Today I am sharing a super sweet card featuring the Over the Moon Stamp Set. This fun stamp set has the cutest cows on earth! (Or should that be “in the entire universe”?)
This really is a great layout that can be used over and over simply by changing your colors and focal image to reflect the event/situation you need.
I added the Gingham Gala sequins to both the inside and outside of the card since they sit flat. This way the card can easily be dropped in the mail to someone without being too bulky.
The inside sentiment can be changed out to celebrate just about any occasion. You could even add in a gift card.
- 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ (folded in half) basic Black cardstock
- (4) 3-1/8″ x 1-1/8″ Whisper White cardstock
- (4) 3″ x 1″ DSP
- 2-1/4″ x 3-1/4″ Daffodil Delight cardstock- die cut 3rd largest scallop oval
- 2″ x 3″ Whisper White cardstock- die cut 2nd largest stitched oval
- 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ Daffodil Delight cardstock-inside
- 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″ Whisper White cardstock-inside
Hope you enjoy!
Thanks for coming by my blog today and taking part in this hop with us! I know you are going to love the other projects in this hop so don’t forget to click on the image below go to the next blog to find your way through all the blogs, you do not want to miss a project!
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code 6U76Q9FG from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Don’t forget to redeem all the BONUS Days coupon codes you earned in July?
HOW TO REDEEM IN AUGUST:
- Redemption Period Deadlines
- Phone/Fax/Mail: August 30, 2019, by 6:50 pm (mt)
- Online: August 31, 2019, by 11:50 pm (mt)
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can use on an order during redemption.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed for any product (excluding Starter Kits, demonstrator supply items, and Paper Pumpkin subscriptions.
- New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted with Bonus Days coupon codes!
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed one time only.
Escape with Dana and I to the gorgeous Cascades Mountain Resort for a day of creativity and FUN. See full details HERE!
Want Your Own Copy of The New 2019 Holiday Catalog?
The new catalog starts September 4, 2019! Whoo Hoo! I will be ordering and sending catalogs out approx. mid August. Do you want one?
There are several ways to get the new catalog from me…
- Purchase the Starter kit & Join My Diemonds Team. It’s an exciting time to be demonstrator…during August we get to pre-order new products from the upcoming catalogs PLUS take advantage of the Extra Extra promotion! Yippee!!
- Have you placed an order with me in the last 6 months? If not, be sure to place an order with me this month to ensure you are on my list and I will be sure to get the new catalogs out to you.
- Become a Paper Pumpkin subscriber with me HERE.
- Join the Forget Me Not Club HERE
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and create shareable works of art featuring a variety of Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you will not want to miss HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE BONUS PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE.