Thanks for coming to my blog today! I’m super excited to be featured in this month’s International Highlights Top Ten Winners Blog Hop hosted by the amazing Kylie Bertucci. I was selected to participate in this hop by finishing in the top ten of the June 2019 International Highlights with my Blessed card. A BIG THANK YOU to everyone that voted for my card! I really do appreciate you taking time out to vote.
Our THEME: Encouragement. Do you know someone that could use some encouragement? Maybe a get well soon – or WOW you are amazing, even a thank you card? This is a great way to give some love.
I hope you enjoy my creation.
Today I decided to share another beautiful card created using the stunning Perennial Essence Designer Series Paper (DSP). This gorgeous paper features hand-painted impressionistic imagery in rich colors. I just love it!
I wanted to add a bit of texture so added a layer of the Perennial Essence Vellum cardstock that I added texture to with the Subtle embossing folder. This turned out so great and gave the appearance I was looking for.
The images in the Good Morning Magnolia stamp set perfectly complimented this great DSP.
I have always been trained, based on product development, to list measurements in length and then width, but I found out recently that when you give measurements for “art” that you should list width and then length so I am going to try to change to follow this standard when giving measurements. Who knew..right?
- 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ (folded in half) Blackberry Bliss cardstock
- 4-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ Vellum-emboss
- 4″ x 3″ DSP
- 2-1/2″ x 1-3/4″ Purple Posy cardstock- die cut
- 5-1/4″ X 4″ Purple Posy cardstock
Thanks for coming by my blog today and taking part in this hop with us! I know you are going to love the other projects in this hop so don’t forget to use the list below to find your way through all the blogs, you do not want to miss a project! Currently you are visiting my blog – Wendy Lee-USA so have a look at the list at the end of the post to see who is next.Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code 4BTFKJPA from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Grab a friend (or several) and join me for a fun morning out. This is not your typical Bingo- this is a whole lot more fun! CLICK HERE for full details.
Want to earn EXCLUSIVE tutorials once a month? Each month you will receive 12 tutorials all bundled together when you place a qualifying $50 order with me through my online store!
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and create shareable works of art featuring a variety of Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you will not want to miss HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE BONUS PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE.