Thanks for coming to my blog today! We are being highlighted internationally by Kylie Bertucci and you are able to VOTE for my project. The top ten winners will get to be part of an international blog hop so please take a moment and vote for my project. Click HERE TO VOTE. Once you are on Kylie’s site, scroll down and just click the heart in the corner of the picture of my card (I am #5) to vote! Voting will only be open for 1 week.
Our THEME: Encouragement. Do you know someone that could use some encouragement? Maybe a get well soon – or WOW you are amazing, even a thank you card? This is a great way to give some love.
I hope you enjoy my creation.
Today I decided to share a super cute punch art card I created using the Call Me Cupcake Framelits that are available as part of the Sale-a-Bration Coordination promotion going on now. CLICK HERE to see all the great products featured in this promotion.
I was actually designing a card for my FMN class and looked over and saw the “trash” that was cut from the card layers and saw nothing but a stocking cap when I looked at those leftover pieces sitting on my table. Of course I stopped to take a moment while the inspiration was fresh and created this sweet card for my friend.
I created the faces with a couple of punches and the stamps from the Foxy friends set. I was pretty pleased with how cute these turned out.
The versatile Well Written stamp set and coordinating Well Said framelit dies helped me choose the perfect sentiment. I love you can currently get these in a bundle and save 10%!
Did you notice I snuck in the Stitched Rectangle Framelits as well? I just can’t seem to put these away. I just love, love, love them!!!
- 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ (folded in half) Thick White cardstock
- 2-1/8″ x 5-1/2″ Night of Navy Cardstock
- 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ Thick White cardstock- die-cut
- 1″ x 3″ Night of Navy Cardstock
- 3-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ DSP- die cut
- 3-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ Highland Heather cardstock- die cut
- 3″ x 5-1/2″ Petal Pink cardstock- punched
- 3/4″ x 2-1/2″ Whisper White cardstock
- 1″ x 5-1/2″ DSP (inside)
Want to give this a try? CLICK HERE to download the printable tutorial FREE as my gift for stopping by.
Thanks for visiting my blog today and make sure you head over to Kylie’s blog-Click HERE to vote for my project. I would love to be chosen to do an international blog hop.
Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own……just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code NEJS2WPK from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Let’s break it down:
- If you spend $50, you get one free level 1 product.
- If you spend $100, you get one free level 2 product, OR you can choose two level 1 items.
- If you spend $150, you have the option to choose three level 1 items or one level 1 item and one level 2 item.
It’s the perfect time to purchase those products you have your eye on while earning more products for free!
Want to earn EXCLUSIVE tutorials once a month? Each month you will receive 12 tutorials all bundled together when you place a qualifying $50 order with me through my online store!
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and create shareable works of art featuring a variety of Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you will not want to miss. HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE BONUS PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE.