Welcome to our Demonstrator Training Blog Hop! I am super excited to be a part of Kylie’s Demonstrator Training group. There is a wealth of knowledge designed to help demonstrators reach their goals within Stampin’ Up!® not only from Kylie, but also her guest speakers.
Today I am sharing one of the quick projects we made at my Diemonds team meeting featuring the Happiness Surronds stamp set and coordinating Snowfall thinlits that are part of the awesome limited products available in the Snowflake Showcase promotion. See full promotion details HERE.
This simple & clean layout was inspired by one the samples I saw created by Rhoda MacPherson.
As you know I really like lots of layers and texture in my cards, but today I was looking for something a little quicker and was happy with the results.
I got just the right amount of texture with the collage of layers for the focal point of the project. This was my first try at embossing with the dies and I was pleasantly surprised at how easy and super cool this technique is- all you need are the right tools and the Embossing Mats were just what I needed!
I love to add a special touch by bringing the design to the inside of the card. Did you happen to notice the stamping behind the Very Vanilla layer (on the Crumb Cake card base)? I must admit this was actually where I messed up my stamping on the card front so I just adjusted the fold to put it on the inside and added my vanilla layer over the top. This is a super easy way to hide your stamping that you may not be 100% happy with.
- 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ (folded in half) Crumb Cake cardstock
- 5-1/4″ x 4″ Very Vanilla cardstock (inside)
- 2″ x 2″ Merry Merlot cardstock- embossed/die cut
- 1-1/4″ x 1-1/4″- die cut sentiment
- 2″ x 2-1/2″- die cut leaves
Want to give this a try? CLICK HERE to download the printable tutorial FREE as my gift for stopping by.
Thanks for coming by my blog today and taking part in this hop with us! I know you are going to love the other projects in this hop so don’t forget to use the list below to find your way through all the blogs, you do not want to miss a project! Currently you are visiting my blog – Wendy Lee-USA so have a look at the list below to see who is next.
Hope you enjoy!
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…
HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code QA4YQQRC from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click here for a few tips.
Want to join us for the next team swap? Do you have a big wish list? Maybe you love to be the first to get your hands on brand new products! If you love Stampin’ Up! products and would enjoy getting a minimum 20% discount every time you purchase…then purchasing the Starter Kit is just what you need! This is by far the BEST DEAL EVER! Enjoy all the benefits risk FREE (no penalty to drop) when you purchase the ultimate Stampin’ Up! bundle ($99 Starter Kit) HERE!
What are you waiting for?
Not interested in selling? No worries…There are no requirements to sell to others, hold events, create a blog, etc… and no penalty when you drop. You can simply make your purchases and enjoy the product discount as long as you like.
- You can do this all at once to take advantage of the Host Rewards or in multiple orders (there is no limit). It is approx. $3.41 a day when you break it down.
- Your personal orders count towards your quarter sales (I am my best customer!-he he)
- For your first quarter you have from the time you sign up until the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter to meet the min. sales requirement.
Worried about project inspiration? No worries…I am here to help you! I share everything with my team for FREE- yes the Exclusive Tutorials, the FMN Club Tutorials, Class Tutorials, Paper Pumpkin BONUS tutorials and more.
I welcome hobby stampers to my team! When you purchase the kit and join thru me you will instantly become a Diemond and earn access to all the benefits.
Why not give it a try? Do it for YOU! Need more info... CLICK HERE for more details on joining my team.
Questions? Contact me today at email@example.com
It’s the last day to RSVP for the party…Grab a friend (or several) and join me in making 2 fabulous quick holiday paper crafts while enjoying some yummy snacks and fellowship! I have been holding this local event for several years and we always have a great time.
Hope to see you at the party!
Want to earn EXCLUSIVE tutorials once a month? Each month you will receive 12 tutorials all bundled together when you place a qualifying $50 order with me through my online store!
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE BONUS PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE.