Today I am sharing the awesome BONUS alternate card my subscribers got to make at my 2019-2020 Catalog Kickoff Party this past weekend.
Don’t you just love the May 2019 Hugs By Shelli Pumpkin Kit? This spring-themed kit is full of elegant, vintage looks that reflect Shelli’s personal papercrafting style. There are so many projects you can create with the stamps and elements included in this kit. It even coordinates perfectly with products from the Bird Ballard Suite, allowing you to expand the possibilities of your creations.
I used the Blender Pen coloring technique to color in the stamped images. It’s been awhile since I have tried this technique, but it is still a favorite.
I even brought the design to the card inside.
Don’t you just love the reversible ribbon? It adds such a lovely touch.
Paper Pumpkin kits come with everything you need to create super cute quick & easy projects. When you become a subscriber you will receive a new surprise project kit with all the stamps, ink, and paper you need to make a fun, paper-crafting project every month. Everything is pre-cut and ready to go, saving you all the prep time. Your first kit even comes with a clear block.
Just think of the anticipation of creating a fun project to pin, show off, and share with your friends and family every month! Skip to the fun with us—sign up at www.paperpumpkin.com/subscribe?demoid=73266.
Want to give this a try? CLICK HERE to download the printable tutorial FREE as my gift for stopping by.
Here are a few additional supplies needed to create today’s alternate project…just click on the images below to add them to your shopping cart.
Did you know refills are currently available (for subscribers only) of select past kits?
CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code 4BTFKJPA from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Providing an easy path to creativity is what Paper Pumpkin does best. And we’re always thinking about ways to improve.
Sometimes we kick things up a notch to maximize a kit’s potential. After all, everyone wants to make as many cute things as possible with their super-fun Paper Pumpkin kit. Right? That goes without saying!
This month, Paper Pumpkin is providing unprecedented catalog coordination, giving you THREE new suites you can mix and match with July’s kit. Subscribe at www.paperpumpkin.com/subscribe?demoid=73266 today!
When you JOIN NOW you can even order any past kits that are available in my online store!
Click HERE to learn more about the Paper Pumpkin subscription program.
Additional Exclusive Perks when you subscribe with me!
- Monthly FREE Club gathering where we will enjoy an hour of fun and relaxation as we all put our kits together.
- Private Facebook group
- FREE BONUS PDF with 10-12 alternative ideas on how to use your Paper Pumpkin kit (each month you are a subscriber with me).
What are you waiting for? Click Here to Subscribe today!
Did you know? If you’re one of my Creativeleeyours Diemonds team members you’ll receive the BONUS PDF too (one of the many perks of being a member of my fabulous team!) Click HERE for more information on becoming a Diemond! It really is a great time to join the team.
Want to earn EXCLUSIVE tutorials once a month? Each month you will receive 12 tutorials all bundled together when you place a qualifying $50 order with me through my online store!
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and create shareable works of art featuring a variety of Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you will not want to miss HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE BONUS PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE.