Hello crafters! As I promised yesterday, today I am sharing the buckle fun fold card Sheila taught us at our recent team meeting. This project features a few products from the Good Morning Magnolia suite.
The Good Morning Magnolia Stamp Set features a gorgeous magnolia for your wow projects! Isn’t is beautiful? Add in the coordinating Magnolia Memory dies to die-cut magnolia petals and blossoms in record time. I love you can current get these coordinating products in a bundle and save 10%!
The card base is 8-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ Early Espresso cardstock scored at 3″
The beautiful Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper DSP) combines magnolia flowers and soft stripes for a light, organic feel.
Front flap 2-3/4″ x 4″.
Card inside 5-1/4″ x 4″
Check out all the great prints in this fabulous DSP pack in the video below (note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the video)
On the card inside is another layer where you can write a note or add a sentiment if you like. Once the card is folded closed the end slips right into the punched front like a buckle to hold the card closed- Love this!
The Mossy Meadow layer is 7-1/4″ x 2″- scored at 3-5/8″
The Whisper White layer is 3-3/8″ x 1-3/4″
Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code WQX4SUAY from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
I would like to invite YOU to JOIN my Diemonds demonstrator team! Why wait until September 4, 2019 to get your hands on the new products in the upcoming Holiday catalog? The Holiday Catalog category (within the process of joining and purchasing the kit) is available NOW to click and add holiday products or other current products to your starter kit…it’s your choice!
PLUS when you join now thru August 31, new demonstrators will receive an additional $30 USD to put toward BONUS products in their Starter Kit. THEN, they’ll receive a $10 USD coupon code the following month to redeem on additional products-Whoo Hoo! Enjoy all the benefits risk FREE (no penalty to drop) when you purchase the ultimate Stampin’ Up! bundle ($99 Starter Kit) HERE!
- New demonstrators who submit their Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA) after August 31 will not be eligible for this promotion.
- The bonus at initial sign up allows demonstrators to pick $30 USD more than usual. They will pay $99 USD to sign up and choose $155 USD worth of Stampin’ Up! products in their Starter Kit.
- Coupon codes will be sent between the fifth and seventh business day of the following month the new demonstrator signs up.
- The email address listed in a new demonstrator’s profile will be used to send the $10 USD coupon code.
- Coupon codes may be redeemed only once; they will reduce the commissionable amount of orders.
- Coupon codes expire October 31, 2019; after this date, they will no longer be valid.
I offer additional exclusive resources for my Diemonds team: (no pressure, participate as much or as little as you like)
- Private Facebook team page provides a pressure FREE positive environment to share ideas, ask questions and celebrate together.
- FREE access to both the FMN Stamp Club members’ private Facebook group page and the Paper Pumpkin subscribers private Facebook group page where you will have access to the perks my club members enjoy.
- Class tutorials as well as Exclusive Monthly tutorial bundles.
- New catalog team swaps
- Monthly team gatherings
I welcome hobby stampers to my team! When you purchase the kit and join thru me you will instantly become a Diemond and earn access to all the benefits. Why not give it a try? Do it for YOU! CLICK HERE to join the fun!
Need to know what the requirements are to remain “active” once you join my team to continue to enjoy all your benefits?
- $300 US min. sales per quarter
- You can do this all at once or in multiple orders
- Your personal orders count towards your quarter sales (I am my best customer!-he he)
- For your first quarter you have from the time you sign up until the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter to meet the min. sales requirement.
- There are no requirements to hold events, parties, create a blog, etc…
- Stampin’ Up! quarters run January-March, April-June, July-September, October-December.
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and create shareable works of art featuring a variety of Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you will not want to miss HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE BONUS PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE.