Today I am sharing one of the lovely cards we made at my July 2019 FMN class featuring the Woven Heirlooms Cling Stamp Set and the Heirloom Frames Dies & 3D Embossing Folders.
For the happy times and sad times, the hard times and glad times the Woven Heirlooms Stamp Set has just what you need. Combine this great stamp set with the coordinating Heirloom Frames Dies & 3D Embossing Folders to create your own fancy frames.
I love that you can currently purchase these great products in a bundle and save 10%!
I wanted to add some additional detail to the inside of the frame…the Tasteful Texture Background dies added just what I was looking for.
Don’t want to miss making this fabulous fun fold card… Great news, you can join my FMN online product or tutorial club anytime and get all the information to re-create this project-Whoo Hoo!
Did you know my club members (and my Diemonds Demonstrator Team) get each of the FMN class project tutorials plus additional BONUS tutorials FREE every month as part of their club membership? There are so many great perks with each subscription option so be sure to click the links below to check out all the perks outlined in the member benefits.
Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code K7WHJAKY from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Don’t forget…for every $50 USD you spend July 1-July 31, 2019 (before shipping and tax) earns a $5 USD Bonus Days coupon code that can be used August 1–31, 2019! CLICK HERE for full promotion details.
Prefer a face to face experience? Don’t miss the next FMN local class (I’m in Pfafftown, NC)… It’s time to register for the next class!
Don’t you just love the new In-Colors? With the launch of the new 2019-2020 catalog we have a crazy long wish list…let’s face it, we WANT IT ALL! This club is a fantastic way to get ALL of the new 2019-2021 in-colors and coordinating accessories without breaking the budget.
Registration is now open for the 2nd round of the In-color club. Registration is due by July 20, 2019 with the first billing July 28, 2019.
CLICK HERE for full details.
Extra, Extra!…THE PROMOTION SO NICE, WE NAMED IT TWICE!
Purchasing the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit just got even sweeter…from July 1 until August 31, new demonstrators will receive an additional $30 USD to put toward BONUS products in their Starter Kit. THEN, they’ll receive a $10 USD coupon code the following month to redeem on additional products-Whoo Hoo! Enjoy all the benefits risk FREE (no penalty to drop) when you purchase the ultimate Stampin’ Up! bundle ($99 Starter Kit) HERE!
- New demonstrators who submit their Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA) before July 1 or after August 31 will not be eligible for this promotion.
- The bonus at initial sign up allows demonstrators to pick $30 USD more than usual. They will pay $99 USDto sign up and choose $155 USD worth of Stampin’ Up! products in their Starter Kit.
- Coupon codes will be sent between the fifth and seventh business day of the following month the new demonstrator signs up.
- The email address listed in a new demonstrator’s profile will be used to send the $10 USD coupon code.
- Coupon codes may be redeemed only once; they will reduce the commissionable amount of orders.
- Coupon codes expire October 31, 2019; after this date, they will no longer be valid.
I offer additional exclusive resources for my Diemonds team: (no pressure, participate as much or as little as you like)
- Private Facebook team page provides a pressure FREE positive environment to share ideas, ask questions and celebrate together.
- FREE access to both the FMN Stamp Club members’ private Facebook group page and the Paper Pumpkin subscribers private Facebook group page where you will have access to the perks my club members enjoy.
- Class tutorials as well as Exclusive Monthly tutorial bundles.
- New catalog team swaps
- Monthly team gatherings
I welcome hobby stampers to my team! When you purchase the kit and join thru me you will instantly become a Diemond and earn access to all the benefits. Why not give it a try? Do it for YOU! CLICK HERE to join the fun!
Need to know what the requirements are to remain “active” once you join my team to continue to enjoy all your benefits?
- $300 US min. sales per quarter
- You can do this all at once or in multiple orders
- Your personal orders count towards your quarter sales (I am my best customer!-he he)
- For your first quarter you have from the time you sign up until the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter to meet the min. sales requirement.
- There are no requirements to hold events, parties, create a blog, etc…
- Stampin’ Up! quarters run January-March, April-June, July-September, October-December.
Why not give it a try? Do it for YOU! Need more info… CLICK HERE for more details on joining my team.
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and create shareable works of art featuring a variety of Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you will not want to miss HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE BONUS PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE.