Have you registered for this AWESOME home decor class yet? Here are the full class details…
Decorate your home with this lovely home decor piece. The special details add interest to this unique piece of artwork.
In this class you will create one 8”x 8” home décor project.
*Frames is not included in the class, but you can purchase a frame at your local craft store. Designer Paper designs will vary in supply packets.
With 3 different class options, you can choose the option that is best for you.
- Please bring your snail adhesive with you to class.
- If you plan to frame your project, bring your frame with you to class for best results.
- Includes consumable supplies and embellishments to create 1 project PLUS the PDF tutorial with step by step instructions is included with your $15 registration fee.
- Includes consumable supplies and embellishments to create 1 project, the PDF tutorial with step by step instructions, 1 spool of Gold Mini Sequin Trim, 1 spool of 1/8” Gold Ribbon, 1 package of Metallic Shapes, your choice of the Layering Squares, Stitched Shapes or Sweet & Sassy framelits PLUS your choice of level 1 Sale-A Bration item are included with your $70 registration fee.
Option 3 (Best Value):
- Includes consumable supplies and embellishments to create 1 project, the PDF tutorial with step by step instructions, 1 spool of Gold Mini Sequin Trim, 1 spool of 1/8” Gold Ribbon, 1 package of Metallic Shapes, Large Letters Framelit dies PLUS your choice of (2) level 1 Sale-A Bration items or (1) level 2 Sale-A Bration item are included with your $135 registration fee.
DATE/TIME: Choose the best class date for your schedule!
- Saturday Jan 20th open house format (come between 9am-2pm)
- Tuesday Jan 23rd 6:30pm
- Monday Jan 29th 6:30pm
Registration due 1/10/18 by 5pm
Can’t make the class, but still want to participate? No problem. You can choose to participate via my online class options! CLICK HERE for full details.
Contact me today at email@example.com or choose the class option in the paypal link to register for class. (note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the paypal links)
See you in class!CreativeLee Yours,