Do you send lucky cards to your friends & family to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day? Everyone loves to get a handmade card in the mail…why not let someone know you are thinking of them and send a card?
Today I am sharing a fun lucky day card I created with some die-cut hearts. I love the stitched edge and scallop border on these hearts.
The stem is created with an image from the Tropical Chic stamp set. I colored just the portion I wanted with the Call Me Clover Stampin’ Write Marker to create the appearance I was looking for.
The variety of sentiments in the Itty Bitty Greetings stamp give you what you need for every occasion. This set is simply a must have.
- 4-1/4″ x 11″ (folded in half) Thick Whisper White cardstock
- 4″ x 5-1/4″ Call Me Clover cardstock
- 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ DSP
- 3-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ Vellum
- 3″ x 3-1/2″ Call Me Clover cardstock
- 2-7/8″ x 3-3/8″ Whisper White cardstock
- 3-1/2″ x 5/8″ Basic Black cardstock
- 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″ Call Me Clover cardstock (inside)
- 3-3/8″ x 4-5/8″ Whisper White cardstock (inside)
CLICK HERE to download the printable tutorial FREE as my gift for stopping by!Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE QEUCFQEQ!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Let’s break it down:
- If you spend $50, you get one free level 1 product.
- If you spend $100, you get one free level 2 product, OR you can choose two level 1 items.
- If you spend $150, you have the option to choose three level 1 items or one level 1 item and one level 2 item.
That’s Not All…earn the exclusive Punch Party host stamp set FREE when you host a online party or place an order totaling $300 USD or more during our Sale-A-Bration promotion (January 5 – February 28, 2021). Yes this is on top of the Stampin’ Rewards!
Want to earn 12 EXCLUSIVE tutorials once a month for FREE? I am now offering the monthly Exclusive Project Tutorials FREE to my newsletter subscribers. Yes!
The Exclusive Projects team is comprised of a talented group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators sharing great ideas. There will be a wide variety of projects featuring multiple stamp sets each month that you will get for FREE if you are a subscriber to my newsletter… Whoo Hoo! Not yet a subscriber?
Sign up HERE.
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE