Welcome to our Demonstrator Training Blog Hop! I am super excited to be a part of Kylie’s Demonstrator Training group. This awesome program contains a wealth of knowledge designed to help demonstrators reach their goals within Stampin’ Up!® not only from Kylie, but also her many guest speakers. I am working to apply all the great learnings to be able to provide my customers and demonstrator team the best service I can.
We have another wonderful hop for you today. I hope you enjoy my creation.
Today I am sharing a sneak peek at one of the awesome stamps sets coming our way in the 2019 Holiday catalog (starting September 4, 2019)–Harvest Hellos!
The fun images in the Harvest Hellos Stamp Set is an A+! Use the apples for teacher or student gifts. Then, like the autumn colors shifting from red to orange, the apple becomes a pumpkin with a spooky face!
I love the richness of the colors and textures layered to create the focal point on this project.
- 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ (folded in half) Sahara Sand cardstock
- 4-1/4″ x 2-7/8″ Pretty Peacock cardstock
- 4-1/4″ x 2-1/2″ Sahara Sand cardstock
This project is just one of the great BONUS tutorials my FMN (Forget Me Not) Club members (and my Diemonds Demonstrator Team) have access to with their membership. Sign up for the FMN Online Club to gain access to this and many more great tutorials.
There are so many great perks with each subscription option so be sure to click the links below to check out all the perks outlined in the member benefits.
Online Product Club
Online Tutorial Club
Thanks for coming by my blog today and taking part in this hop with us! I know you are going to love the other projects in this hop so don’t forget to use the list below to find your way through all the blogs, you do not want to miss a project! Currently you are visiting my blog – Wendy Lee-USA so have a look at the list below to see who is next.
Hope you enjoy!
(note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the hop list)
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own……just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code WQX4SUAY from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Have you registered for your Holiday catalog shares yet? Fill out the Reservation Form to reserve your paper share and/or ribbon share! Deadline to register for the share is September 7, 2019. (US residents only). See full share details HERE.
Want to earn EXCLUSIVE tutorials once a month? Each month you will receive 12 tutorials all bundled together when you place a qualifying $50 order with me through my online store!
Want Your Own Copy of The New 2019 Holiday Catalog?
The new catalog starts September 4, 2019! Whoo Hoo! I will be ordering and sending catalogs out approx. mid August. Do you want one?
There are several ways to get the new catalog from me…
- Purchase the Starter kit & Join My Diemonds Team. It’s an exciting time to be demonstrator…during August we get to pre-order new products from the upcoming catalogs PLUS take advantage of the Extra Extra promotion! Yippee!!
- Have you placed an order with me in the last 6 months? If not, be sure to place an order with me this month to ensure you are on my list and I will be sure to get the new catalogs out to you.
- Become a Paper Pumpkin subscriber with me HERE.
- Join the Forget Me Not Club HERE
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and create shareable works of art featuring a variety of Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you will not want to miss HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE BONUS PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE.
Stunning Wendy! Love everything about it.
Thank you so much Tatiana
Beautifully rich colours Wendy. Just lovely 🙂
Thank you Melinda
Love this colour palette. Helen x
Me too Helen. Glad you like it.
These colours work so well together. Great project.
Ooooh! Gorgeous card! Love the colours and the leaves in the background!
So glad you like it Heather
Such a fabulous fall card, Wendy! Love it!!! Thanks for the inspiration. xx
Thank you Angie. So glad you like it.
Great card. I love all the layers and elements you have used. As always, inspiring. Thank you
Thank you so much Libby
Love your creation Wendy! Fabulous colours and textures! Thank you for taking part in our Demonstrator Training Blog Hop this month.
Thanks so much Kylie
Beautiful Fall card design. I love the rich colors 🙂
Thanks so much Tricia