Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Paper is so beautiful that I don’t want to waste any of it. Do you find yourself with lots of little strips that you just don’t know what to do with, but don’t want to throw it away?
Today I am sharing a lovely card created using strips of leftover Designer Series Paper that is perfect for just about any occasion. You can easily change the paper prints, colors and sentiments to create the feel you are looking for.
This project is inspired by a card created by Jolanda Johnstone.
The Flower & Field Designer Series Paper adds a bit of dramatic flair to your papercrafting adventure. Floral prints contrast with both dark and light colors to create a perfect backdrop for any project. Add stamps, sentiments, punches, and embellishments to complete the look and set the mood. For the focal point on this project, I simply cut the flowers right from the pattern paper…so fun!
Get the Flower & Field Designer Series Paper FREE with a $50 product purchase during our Sale-a-Bration promotion (between January 5-February 28, 2021). See promotion details HERE.
You’ll be filled with happiness with the thoughtful, kind greetings in the Happy Thoughts Stamp Set. Pair the versatile greetings with any images to customize your creations. I love that this fabulous stamp set has sentiments for both the outside as well as the inside of your cards.
- 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ (folded in half) So Saffron or Petal Pink cardstock
- (2) 5-1/2″ x 5/8″ DSP
- (7) 5-1/2″ x 1/2″ DSP
- 4-3/4″ x 3″ Vellum
- 4-1/4″ x 2-1/2″ Basic Black cardstock- die cut
- 5-1/2″ x 3″ Basic White cardstock
Want to give this one a try? Watch the video below to see how to re-create this project. Be sure to leave me a comment and share the video with your crafty friends! While you are watching, I would appreciate you subscribing to my YouTube channel.
(note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the video)Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE ZBURV2FS!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Let’s break it down:
- If you spend $50, you get one free level 1 product.
- If you spend $100, you get one free level 2 product, OR you can choose two level 1 items.
- If you spend $150, you have the option to choose three level 1 items or one level 1 item and one level 2 item.
That’s Not All…earn the exclusive Punch Party host stamp set FREE when you host a online party or place an order totaling $300 USD or more during our Sale-A-Bration promotion (January 5 – February 28, 2021). Yes this is on top of the Stampin’ Rewards!
All Star Tutorial Bundle
Each month’s Tutorial Bundle will focus on a collection of products and includes TWELVE projects, with a how to video tutorial for each project, as well as photos, measurements and product lists. We even have measurements in both imperial and metric so anyone can create them. Yes, you’ll be able to create these projects right along with us!
What a great way to gain new & creative ideas and ALSO make the most of your products especially if you own the items in those collections.
The next subscription period is now open. See Full Details HERE
The Maker’s Mojo Creative Team is excited to help you find your creative mojo through multiple stamping presentations, broken into themed classes, and more! Whether you create on your own, or teach others, you are sure to find inspiration. See the event details HERE
Registration Ends Friday, January 28, 2021
Ice Cream Corner Blue Ridge Stampin’ Escape
Hello paper crafters! Join Dana and me, as we come together to bring you the Ultimate Virtual Stampin’ ESCAPE! It’s sure to be a sweet treat!
With your kit, you’ll be able to create fabulous cards, tags and 3D gift-able projects. Join us at your leisure (with a few sprinkles), while connecting to other crafters in an exclusive Facebook group!
See full details HERE.
Registration ends Saturday, January 30, 2021
Earn your spot for a day of Stamping, Creating and Fun where we will celebrate YOU!
- FREE Make-n-Takes (we will meet via Zoom for the card class so we can craft together)
- Games and Prizes!
Take part in a very special online Facebook event:
During Sale-A-Bration (January 5- February 28, 2021) you can earn FREE goodies from Stampin’ Up! (see full promotion details HERE) and if you purchase $150.00 in merchandise (before shipping/tax) or host your own Online Party during Sale-A-Bration, you will ALSO earn a spot to my
So we can celebrate YOU!
- Orders must be placed with Wendy Lee
- Total is before shipping and tax on all orders placed between Jan. 5-Feb. 28, 2021.
- Online Party min. of $150.00 in orders to qualify
Let’s have fun together this Sale-A-Bration and have a reason to celebrate in March! (Tentative date is March 27th)
Thank You for choosing me as your demonstrator!
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE