Each month we have a new theme for our swap. It’s so much fun to see all the great projects the team creates. We even award a prize each month to a lucky participant.
Today I am sharing a fabulous fun fold Mother’s Day card created by Vickie Auman for our recent Diemonds Team swap featuring a few products from the Fine Art Floral Suite Collection. You could easily change the sentiment on this project and use it for so many occasions!
I love how Vickie embossed the back of the card base with the Ornate Floral 3D embossing folder. This adds such a nice texture!
If you need more room to write a note to the recipient you could easily add a layer of Basic White cardstock to either the inside front panel or to the back of the card base.
The Braided Linen Trim and the Gold Glitter Enamel Dots used to add the finishing touches to this project are sadly on the retiring list. Be sure to stock on these awesome products as they are retiring soon and only available while supplies last. See full details on the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog Last Chance list HERE.
- 8-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ scored at 2-3/4″ Poppy Parade cardstock
- 2-1/2″ x 4″ DSP
- 4-1/4″ x 3″ Poppy Parade cardstock- die cut scallop rectangle
- 3-3/4″ x 2-1/2″ Basic White cardstock- die cut label
- 3-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ Basic White cardstock- die cut scallop rectangle
I would love for you to join us at our next team meeting (virtually or face to face) where you also have the opportunity to participate in our next team swap. When you purchase the starter kit and join thru me, you will instantly become a Diemond and earn access to all the benefits! Why not give it a try? Do it for YOU! CLICK HERE to join the fun!Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Want to join us for the next team swap? Do you have a big wish list? Maybe you love to be the first to get your hands on brand new products! If you love Stampin’ Up! products and would enjoy getting a minimum 20% discount every time you purchase…then purchasing the Starter Kit is just what you need! This is by far the BEST DEAL EVER! Enjoy all the benefits risk FREE (no penalty to drop) when you purchase the ultimate Stampin’ Up! bundle ($99 Starter Kit) HERE!
What are you waiting for?
Not interested in selling? No worries…There are no requirements to sell to others, hold events, create a blog, etc… and no penalty when you drop. You can simply make your purchases and enjoy the product discount as long as you like.
- You can do this all at once to take advantage of the Host Rewards or in multiple orders (there is no limit). It is approx. $3.41 a day when you break it down.
- Your personal orders count towards your quarter sales (I am my best customer!-he he)
- For your first quarter you have from the time you sign up until the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter to meet the min. sales requirement.
Worried about project inspiration? No worries…I am here to help you! I share everything with my team for FREE– yes the Exclusive Tutorials, the FMN Club Tutorials, Class Tutorials, Paper Pumpkin BONUS tutorials and more.
I welcome hobby stampers to my team! When you purchase the kit and join thru me you will instantly become a Diemond and earn access to all the benefits.
The new July-December 2021 Mini Catalog starts August 3, 2021! Whoo Hoo! Do you want one?
There are several ways to get the new catalog from me…
- Purchase the Starter kit & Join My Diemonds Team. It’s an exciting time to be demonstrator…you can even choose upcoming products from the new annual catalog in your starter kit when you join in July! Yippee!!
- Have you placed an order with me in the last 6 months? If not, be sure to place an order with me this month to ensure you are on my list and I will be sure to get the new catalogs out to you.
- Become a Paper Pumpkin subscriber with me HERE.
- Join the Forget Me Not Club HERE
Thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator!
If you love great deals, our Last-Chance Products Sale is the perfect time to shop. Save up to 50% on essential craft supplies from the January–June 2021 Mini Catalog. What are you waiting for? Start shopping! After all, this selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last.
CLICK HERE to see all the retiring goodies and add them to your shopping cart.
Receive 12 tutorials all bundled together featuring products from the Flowering Cactus Product Medley!
Purchase the April 2021 bundle here for $15 USD:
Hydrangea Hill Card Class
Make someone’s day by sending them handmade cards, complete with glorious blooms and uplifting messages.
Inks needed to complete this project per the instructions: Highland Heather Blends, Versamark with White Embossing Powder, Tuxedo Black Memento, Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape, Rococo Rose & Old Olive . You can order ink and adhesive at https://bit.ly/2DyhOzS or use what you already have.
Purchase the 5 project PDF tutorial for only $15 USD:
Maker’s Mojo Butterfly Bouquet Stamp Camp
The Maker’s Mojo team is excited to bring you the Butterfly Bouquet Stamp camp to go. Fly away to your creative space with a burst of brilliant butterflies!
Purchase the 12 project PDF tutorial for only $20 USD:
Did you miss my March 2021 Sale-a-Bration Celebration Customer Appreciation Event? We had such a great time playing games and creating our gorgeous cards featuring the Happy Thoughts Stamp Set and the Sand & Sea Designer Series Paper. I am happy to announce… the card class tutorial portion of the event is now available for purchase!
Inks needed to complete projects per the instructions: Misty Moonlight and Soft Suede. If you live in the US, you can order ink and adhesive HERE or use what you already have.
Purchase the 5 project PDF tutorial for $15 USD:
Hey Birthday Chick Card Class
Did you miss my March 2021 Online Bingo Event? We had such a great time playing Bingo and creating our super cute cards featuring the Hey Birthday Chick bundle. The card class tutorial portion of the event is now available for purchase!
Inks needed to complete projects per the instructions: Memento Black. Recommended Stampin’ Blends in Real Red and Daffodil Delight. You can order ink and adhesive or use what you already have. If you live in the US, you can order ink and adhesive HERE or use what you already have.
Purchase the 3 project PDF & video tutorial for $15 USD:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE