The August-December Mini Catalog is in full swing and this month’s theme is all about it! You will want to make your way through the entire hop to see all the amazing cards, tags, 3D projects and more!
I hope you enjoy my creation.
For my project, I created a fun fast & easy Halloween card featuring a few products from the Magic In This Night Suite Collection.
This would make a wonderful project to gather virtually with your friends for a little paper crafting. If you would be interested in having some crafty fun while having the opportunity to earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will schedule your party!
Make your handmade cards and treat packaging prettier than ever by adding a touch of spooky elegance with the detailed imagery and striking colors of the Magic in this Night Suite Collection.
I also added a little sparkle with the Iridescent Pearls and some of the Black Glitter Paper. I LOVE BOTH of these! They can be used for so much more than just Halloween.
- 8 ½” x 5-½” (folded in half) Basic Black cardstock
- 3” x 3 ¾” Whisper White cardstock
- 2 ⅜” x 4 ⅜” Basic Gray cardstock
- 2 ¼” x 4 ¼” Basic Black cardstock
- 3 ⅛” x ¾” Basic Gray cardstock
- 4” x 5 ¼” Whisper White cardstock
- 4” x 1” Glitter Paper
Hope you enjoy!
Thanks for coming by my blog today and taking part in this hop with us! I know you are going to love the other projects in this hop so don’t forget to click on the image below go to the next blog to find your way through all the blogs, you do not want to miss a project!
(note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to enable the links)
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Want to earn EXCLUSIVE tutorials once a month? Each month you will receive 12 tutorials all bundled together when you place a qualifying $50 order with me through my online store!
You Can also purchase the August 2020 bundle on it’s own here for $15 USD: (note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the PayPal link)
Time to redeem your BONUS DAYS coupon codes! Bonus Days coupon codes can be used when placing your orders August 4–31, 2020!
Snowflake Splendor Blue Ridge Stampin’ Escape
Hello paper crafters! Join Dana and me, as we come together to bring you the Ultimate Virtual Stampin’ ESCAPE! It’s sure to be a flurry of fun!
With your kit, you’ll be able to create fabulous cards, tags and 3D gift-able projects. Join us at your leisure (with a warm cup of cocoa), while connecting to other crafters in an exclusive Facebook group!
See full details HERE
Watch the Sneak Peek Video HERE
Registration ends Tuesday, September 08, 2020
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE
Want to learn paper crafting and card making from home while having the opportunity to earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products….why not host an online workshop! It’s a great time to gather virtually with your friends and family for some stamping fun (no matter where they live in the US).
Ready to get started? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or email me at email@example.com and we can get your party started!