Today I am sharing a sneak peek of a few products from the Happiness Blooms product suite. This is just one of the great simple projects we made at OnStage…a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator event. Did you miss the highlights from our trip I shared? CLICK HERE to see the post.
Make happiness bloom with cards and projects you make yourself. The Bloom by Bloom stamp set is a Two-Step Stampin’ set. Combine individual stamps to create the final image you want in the colors you want. I just love the Scandinavian inspired bold images in this set.
We stamped by stamping one of the floral images from the set in Night of Navy ink on the Large Note card from the Happiness Blooms Memories & More cards and envelopes. I love the fun stripe print on the coordinating envelopes.
One of the 6″ x 4″ cards from the Happiness Blooms Memories & More (M&M) card pack was cut down to 2″ x 4″ and then adhered to the card front with SNAIL adhesive.
Approx.8″ of ribbon was folded in half and adhered to card front with SNAIL adhesive.
The floral images are stamped on 3-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ Whisper White cardstock in Lovely Lipstick and Call Me Clover ink before adhering to 4″ x 3″ card from the M&M card pack. The enamel dots were the perfect accent for the top of the flower.
The sentiment from the Itty Bitty Birthdays stamp set was stamped on 3/4 x 3″ cut from one of the 4″ x 3″ cards from the M&M card pack in Night of Navy ink and then adhered to card front with dimensionals.
The awesome products from the Happiness Blooms product suite will be available starting tomorrow (Jan. 3, 2019)!Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code TS9DKDGW from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Would you love to experience a Stampin’ Up! event in person? Join my Diemonds demonstrator team and join us at OnStage anywhere in the world April 2019! I will be headed to Charlotte, NC for one of the local 1 day events.
When you purchase the stater kit and join thru me you will instantly become a Diemond and earn access to all the benefits. Why not give it a try? Do it for YOU! CLICK HERE for more details on joining my team.
Questions? Contact me today at firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to earn EXCLUSIVE tutorials once a month? Each month you will receive 12 tutorials all bundled together when you place a qualifying $50 order with me through my online store!
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and create shareable works of art featuring a variety of Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you will not want to miss HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE BONUS PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE.