Welcome to the Maui Achievers Blog Hop! I feel so blessed to qualify to participate in this hop. A big thank you to everyone that supports me and my Stampin’ Up!® business. I could not have earned the trip without each and every one of you!
We have a fantastic hop to share with you today – full of inspiring ideas using the current Stampin’ Up!® products. Follow along and check out all the other blogs in the hop (click on the names of other participants in the list below) so you can see some fabulous cards and projects created by demonstrators who earned the Stampin’ Up!® Maui incentive trip that will now take place May 2021 instead of July 2020 due to COVID-19.
I hope you enjoy my creation!
I just can’t get enough of the Way to Goat stamp set. The more I play with it, the more I LOVE IT!
Today I am sharing a super cute fun fold card I created with the playful images in this stamp set. This layout was inspired by a card I saw created by Julie Gilson.
Don’t you just love the look on that goats face? It just cracks me up.
I stamped the layer behind the focal point and added a bit of shimmer with the Wink Of Stella glitter brush to create my own designer series paper. Stamps make it so easy to create the patterns you want in the colors you need!
- 9-3/4″ x 4-1/4″ scored at 4-1/4″ Basic Gray cardstock
- 3-7/8″ x 3-7/8″ Highland Heather cardstock
- 3-3/4″ x 3-3/4″ Whisper White cardstock
- 5-1/8″ x 3-7/8″ Highland Heather cardstock
- 5″ x 3-3/4″ Whisper White cardstock
- 5-1/2″ x 2″ scored at 3/8″ Basic Gray cardstock
- 5-1/8″ x 1-7/8″ Highland Heather cardstock
- 5-1/8″ x 1-3/4″ DSP
- 2-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ Highland Heather cardstock-die cut
- 2-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ Whisper White cardstock-die cut
This project is just one of the great BONUS tutorials my FMN (Forget Me Not) Club members (and my Diemonds Demonstrator Team) have access to as a thank you for their membership.
Sign up for the FMN Online Club to gain access to this and many more great tutorials. There are so many great perks with each subscription option so be sure to click the links below to check out all the perks outlined in the member benefits.
Online Product Club (includes class card kits;only available in the US)
Online Tutorial Club (available globally)
Thanks for coming by my blog today and taking part in this hop with us! I know you are going to love the other projects in this hop so don’t forget to use the list below to find your way through all the blogs, you do not want to miss a project! Currently you are visiting my blog – Wendy Lee-USA so have a look at the list below to see who is next.
Hope you enjoy!
(note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the hop list)
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Want to earn 12 EXCLUSIVE tutorials once a month for FREE? I am now offering the monthly Exclusive Project Tutorials FREE to my newsletter subscribers. Yes!
The Exclusive Projects team is comprised of a talented group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators sharing great ideas. There will be a wide variety of projects featuring multiple stamp sets each month that you will get for FREE if you are a subscriber to my newsletter… Whoo Hoo! Not yet a subscriber?
Sign up HERE.
Time to redeem your BONUS DAYS coupon codes! Bonus Days coupon codes can be used when placing your orders August 4–31, 2020!
All Star Tutorial Bundle
Each month’s Tutorial Bundle will focus on a collection of products and includes TWELVE projects, with a how to video tutorial for each project, as well as photos, measurements and product lists. We even have measurements in both imperial and metric so anyone can create them. Yes, you’ll be able to create these projects right along with us!
What a great way to gain new & creative ideas and ALSO make the most of your products especially if you own the items in those collections.
The next subscription period is now open. See Full Details HERE
Want to earn EXCLUSIVE tutorials once a month? Each month you will receive 12 tutorials all bundled together when you place a qualifying $50 order with me through my online store!
You Can also purchase the July 2020 bundle on it’s own here for $15 USD:
The new 2020 August-December mini catalog starts August 4, 2020! Whoo Hoo! I have ordered the new catalogs, and will be mailing them out in the next week. Do you want one?
There are several ways to get the new catalog from me…
- Purchase the Starter kit & Join My Diemonds Team. It’s an exciting time to be demonstrator…you can even choose upcoming products from the new mini in your starter kit when you join in July! Yippee!!
- Have you placed an order with me in the last 6 months? If not, be sure to place an order with me this month to ensure you are on my list and I will be sure to get the new catalogs out to you.
- Become a Paper Pumpkin subscriber with me HERE.
- Join the Forget Me Not Club HERE
Thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator!
2020 Mini Catalog Shares:
With the launch of the 2020 August-December Mini (Holiday) Catalog, I am happy to announce I will be hosting a Designer Paper Share and a Ribbon Share! As expected, this catalog is absolutely fabulous, and I’m super excited I get to share these awesome new designer papers and ribbons with you. You are going to LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them! Click HERE to learn more.
Registration ends August 16, 2020
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE