Today I am sharing the BONUS card my In-Color club members are receiving their third month of club featuring the Here’s A Card stamp set. Each club member gets the card and the printable pdf tutorial to re-create it on their own along with their club goodies!
This layout was inspired by a card I saw created by Cathy Caines.
I mixed the patterns from the 2019-2021 In-Color designer paper stack so I have 3 different combos to send out to my club members with their next club packets.
The Here’s A Card stamp set has all the right words for so many occasions.
I wanted to add just a bit more color without overwhelming the overall soft feel of the project… the Woven Threads Sequins to the rescue!
- 5-1/2″ x 8=1/2″ (folded in half) Purple Posy cardstock
- 4″ x 5-1/4″ DSP
- 3-1/4″ x 4-1/2″ Vellum cardstock
- 3-1/4″ x 4-1/2″ DSP- die cut
- 3-1/4″ x 1-1/4″ Whisper White cardstock- die cut
- 3-1/4″ x 4-1/2″ Whisper White cardstock- die cut (inside)
Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code 6U76Q9FG from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Want to earn EXCLUSIVE tutorials once a month? Each month you will receive 12 tutorials all bundled together when you place a qualifying $50 order with me through my online store!
Escape with Dana and I to the gorgeous Cascades Mountain Resort for a day of creativity and FUN-whoo hoo! Be sure to check out our Facebook event page where we are answering all your questions and sharing some sneak peeks you will want to be sure to check out! There is even a video with some information about registration.
Be sure to get your registration in by September 20th, 2019 so you don’t miss all the fun! See full escape details HERE!CreativeLee Yours,
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and create shareable works of art featuring a variety of Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you will not want to miss HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE BONUS PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE.