Welcome to our last Maui Achievers Blog Hop! I feel so blessed to qualify to participate in this hop. A big thank you to everyone that supports me and my Stampin’ Up!® business. I could not have earned the trip without each and every one of you!
We have a fantastic hop to share with you today – full of inspiring ideas using the current Stampin’ Up!® products. Follow along and check out all the other blogs in the hop (click on the names of other participants in the list below) so you can see some fabulous cards and projects created by demonstrators who earned the Stampin’ Up!® Maui Elite incentive trip that took place this past May 2021.
I hope you enjoy my creation!
Did you know the fun prints in the Well Suited Designer Series Paper are inspired by the shirts and ties in our creative director’s closet? So much fun! No more struggling to create handsome when you combine the dapper prints and patterns in this high-quality printed paper with the Handsomely Suited Stamp Set & Die Bundle.
Today I am sharing an awesome masculine Birthday card inspired by a project created by Emma Goddard. This layout could be used for the guys in your life for so many occasions. Wouldn’t it be great with the sentiment changed out to Son, Dad or even brother?
One of my favorite elements of this project is the stamping directly on the designer series paper. I think this adds so much texture and interest to the project.
The Subtle 3D embossing folder to create the texture on the background layer and the Stitched Nested Labels Dies used to die-cut the sentiment are both on the last chance list. Be sure to purchase both these must have tools before they are gone. See full details on the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog Last Chance list HERE.
- 4-1/4″ x 11” (folded in half) Thick Basic White cardstock
- 3-3/4″ x 5″ Night of Navy cardstock
- 3-5/8” x 4-7/8″ Basic White cardstock- embossed
- 3-5/8″ x 1-3/8″ Night of Navy cardstock
- 3-5/8″ x 1-1/4″ DSP
- 2-1/2″ x 1-1/2″ Night of Navy cardstock- die cut label
- (3) 1″ x 4-1/2″ DSP- die-cut ties
We are creating fast & easy Masculine cards at this month’s Diemonds Team meeting featuring a few products from the Well Suited Suite Collection. Each month we have a great time creating the projects for a full class. Yippee! I would love for you to join us. Click here to read about my team, the perks, and purchase your starter kit. When you purchase the starter kit and join thru me, you will instantly become a Diemond and earn access to all the benefits! Why not give it a try? Do it for YOU! CLICK HERE to join the fun! Questions or want a little assistance getting started? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I am happy to help.
Thanks for coming by my blog today and taking part in this hop with us! I know you are going to love the other projects in this hop so don’t forget to use the list below to find your way through all the blogs, you do not want to miss a project! Currently you are visiting my blog – Wendy Lee-USA so have a look at the list below to see who is next.
Hope you enjoy!
(note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the hop list)
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Whoo Hooo….it’s time for my annual Awesome April event! I have been holding this event for several years and many of my customers look forward to it each year. I hope you will love it as well.
Here is how it works…When you place an order with me from April 5th – April 30th, 2021… for EVERY $25 you spend (before shipping/tax), you get a FREE item of your choice from my personal retired stash. Yippee FREE STUFF!
While I have plenty of great items to choose from, it is a first come first serve basis so get your orders in so you don’t miss your favorite items from my stash. See the full list of available items HERE.
If you love great deals, our Last-Chance Products Sale is the perfect time to shop. Save up to 50% on essential craft supplies from the January–June 2021 Mini Catalog. What are you waiting for? Start shopping! After all, this selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last.
CLICK HERE to see all the retiring goodies and add them to your shopping cart.
The new July-December 2021 Mini Catalog starts August 3, 2021! Whoo Hoo! Do you want one?
There are several ways to get the new catalog from me…
- Purchase the Starter kit & Join My Diemonds Team. It’s an exciting time to be demonstrator…you can even choose upcoming products from the new annual catalog in your starter kit when you join in July! Yippee!!
- Have you placed an order with me in the last 6 months? If not, be sure to place an order with me this month to ensure you are on my list and I will be sure to get the new catalogs out to you.
- Become a Paper Pumpkin subscriber with me HERE.
- Join the Forget Me Not Club HERE
Thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator!
Receive 12 tutorials all bundled together featuring products from the Hydrangea Hill Suite
Purchase the March 2021 bundle here for $15 USD:
Want to join us for the next team swap? Do you have a big wish list? Maybe you love to be the first to get your hands on brand new products! If you love Stampin’ Up! products and would enjoy getting a minimum 20% discount every time you purchase…then purchasing the Starter Kit is just what you need! This is by far the BEST DEAL EVER! Enjoy all the benefits risk FREE (no penalty to drop) when you purchase the ultimate Stampin’ Up! bundle ($99 Starter Kit) HERE!
What are you waiting for?
Not interested in selling? No worries…There are no requirements to sell to others, hold events, create a blog, etc… and no penalty when you drop. You can simply make your purchases and enjoy the product discount as long as you like.
- You can do this all at once to take advantage of the Host Rewards or in multiple orders (there is no limit). It is approx. $3.41 a day when you break it down.
- Your personal orders count towards your quarter sales (I am my best customer!-he he)
- For your first quarter you have from the time you sign up until the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter to meet the min. sales requirement.
Worried about project inspiration? No worries…I am here to help you! I share everything with my team for FREE– yes the Exclusive Tutorials, the FMN Club Tutorials, Class Tutorials, Paper Pumpkin BONUS tutorials and more.
I welcome hobby stampers to my team! When you purchase the kit and join thru me you will instantly become a Diemond and earn access to all the benefits.
July-December 2021 Mini Catalog Shares
I am happy to announce I am hosting a Designer Paper Share and a Ribbon Share! Yes, Stampin’ Up! has done it again… this catalog is absolutely fantabulous (I think you could hear me squealing from Maui when I got a sneak peek), and I’m super excited I get to share these awesome new designer papers and ribbons with you. You are going to LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them! Click HERE to learn more.
Deadline to register for the share is August 15, 2021. (US residents only).
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE