Today I am sharing one of the samples we made at our Aug 2016 Diemonds team meeting featuring the Halloween Night Specialty Designer Series Paper. This was a super quick card to make!
The card base is a piece of 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ of Basic Black cardstock folded in Half. I embossed the greeting from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set (a must have staple stamp set in my opinion) at the bottom of the card with silver powder.
Along the top of the card I adhered a 3/4″ x 5 1/2″ strip of designer paper.
I cut the designer paper with the rows of haunted houses into 2 1/4″ strips and then cut them to 5 1/2″ lengths to adhere to the top of a piece of 2 3/4″ x 5 1/2″ Pumpkin Pie cardstock. I then wrapped the Silver Glitter ribbon along the bottom. The layer is adhered to the card front with snail adhesive.
I stamped the 4″ x 5 1/4″ Whisper White cardstock is Pumpkin Pie ink using the Letters For You stamp set and then added a 3/4″ x 5 1/4″ piece of design paper along the bottom edge before adhering it with snail adhesive to the inside of the card.
Hope You Enjoy,
Want to join my team and participate in our next team meeting? You can sign up anytime 24/7 on my website by clicking JOIN THE FUN in the upper right of my site.
- The starter kit is $99 and is fully customizable
- the kit includes $125 US worth of products of your choice plus $65 worth of business supplies
- A 20 percent discount on all your orders (when you reach your 1st level promotion this will increase to 25%!)
- Demonstrator Business Website (DBWS) FREE for 2 months.
- Access to our demonstrator only community
Our exclusive Stampin’ Success magazine (comes in the mail each quarter)
Our energizing Stampin’ Up! events
- And much, much more!
Contact me today to join my Diemonds team!