Today I am sharing a fun Halloween card created by Jennifer Hamlin for our Diemonds team swap.
I love how Jennifer combined images from several different stamp sets to create her spooky card.
Jennifer created the super cool background by applying Gorgeous Grape and Rick Razzleberry ink to watercolor paper with the Aqua Painter.
Since she stamped her images in Stazon ink they did not bleed as she created her background.
- 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ (folded in half) Basic Black cardstock
- 4″ x 4″ Watercolor Paper
- 1″ x 4″ Basic Black cardstock
- 5-1/4″ x 4″ Whisper White cardstock (inside)
The Clear Wink of Stella added to the punched out Bats adds a great sparkle to the card front.
Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Click HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code M26X6FKN from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Want to earn EXCLUSIVE tutorials once a month? Each month you will receive 12 tutorials all bundled together when you place a qualifying $50 order with me through my online store!
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Reserve your Holiday catalog shares HERE.
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE BONUS PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE. Earn the Dashing Along Designer Series paper when your order reaches $250 USD! Click HERE for promotion details.