Today I am sharing a super cool 2 way fun fold fall card created by Jennifer Hamlin for our Diemonds team swap. If you like creating eye catching unique cards, then this one is for you.
What makes this a fun fold? It simply open up twice.
In addition to doing a fun fold, Jennifer also did the unique tarnished foil technique. I love that each time you create with this technique you get a difference appearance.
Basically you wrap your cardstock with aluminium foil, apply some stazon ink and then randomly emboss in gold and copper embossing powder before you add the texture to your layer.
Here is a quick PDF that shows the steps:
Tarnished Foil PDF
- 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ Merry Merlot cardstock
- 4″ x 8-1/2″-scored at 5-1/4″ Thick Vanilla cardstock
- 1″ x 5-1/4″-scored at 3-7/8″ Merry Merlot cardstock
- 3-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ Merry Merlot cardstock
- 3″ x 4″ Thick Vanilla cardstock wrapped with Aluminium Foil
Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Click HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code QA4YQQRC from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Want to join us for the next team swap? Do you have a big wish list? Maybe you love to be the first to get your hands on brand new products! Consider joining the Stampin’ Up! family and my Diemonds team. Enjoy all the benefits risk FREE (no penalty to drop) when you purchase the ultimate Stampin’ Up! bundle ($99 Starter Kit)!
I welcome hobby stampers to my team! When you purchase the kit and join thru me you will instantly become a Diemond and earn access to all the benefits. Why not give it a try? Do it for YOU! CLICK HERE for more details on joining my team.
Questions? Contact me today at firstname.lastname@example.org
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE BONUS PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE.