Welcome to the Greek Isles Achievers Blog Hop! We have a fantastic hop to share with you today – full of inspiring ideas using the current Stampin’ Up!® products. You may even see some sneak peak products from our upcoming Occasions & Sale-a-bration catalogs. Follow along and check out all the other blogs in the hop (click on the names of other participants in the list below) so you can see some fabulous cards and projects created by demonstrators who earned the Stampin’ Up!® Greek Isles incentive trip that will take place July 2019.
Today I am sharing a fun birthday card I created combining some of our current great products with a sneak peak of some new products coming our way in January 2019.
The die-cut candles of the focal point were created with the Window Box Thinlit dies. I backed the candles with strips of Daffodil Delight, Grapefruit Grove and Lovely Lipstick cardstock.
I applied Wink of Stella to the surface of the die-cut Whisper White cardstock before adhering it to the Lovely Lipstick die-cut Scallop Square.
I really liked the Petal Pink metallic ribbon, but wanted the color to be darker so colored it with the Dark Lovely Lipstick Blend.
Did you notice the sweet Grapefruit Grove Gingham designer paper(DSP)? This is one of the awesome new papers coming our way in January.
I used it for the banner on the card front as well as a narrow strip on the card inside to bring the design inside.
The sentiments are from the Well Said stamp set. This is one of my favorites coming our way and am super excited there are coordinating dies. With both inside and outside sentiments, this word set is a must have!
- 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ Thick White cardstock
- 5-1/4″ x 4″ Grapefruit Grove cardstock
- 5-1/8″ x 3-7/8″ Whisper White cardstock
- 2-1/4″ x 2-1/4″ Whisper White cardstock- die cut
- 2-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ Lovely Lipstick- die cut
- 5″ x 1-3/4″ DSP- banner punch end
Do you ever have trouble getting your clear mount stamps to stay on your blocks? I have great news…if you are looking for rubber stamps that cling like crazy, you are in luck. Stampin’ Up!’s new cling stamps (available January 2019) attach to clear blocks and make stamping simple and fun. Check out the fun video below created by the home office to showcase how amazing these new stamps are.
(note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the video)
Want to give this a try? CLICK HERE to download the printable tutorial FREE as my gift for stopping by.
Thanks for coming by my blog today and taking part in this hop with us! I know you are going to love the other projects in this hop so don’t forget to use the list below to find your way through all the blogs, you do not want to miss a project! Currently you are visiting my blog – Wendy Lee-USA so have a look at the list below to see who is next.
Hope you enjoy!
Love this project? Here is your shopping list of the currently available products so you can re-create this idea on your own…
HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code WFAQFHY4 from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click here for a few tips.
Want to earn EXCLUSIVE tutorials once a month? Each month you will receive 12 tutorials all bundled together when you place a qualifying $50 order with me through my online store!
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE BONUS PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE.