Today I am super excited to share my Get Well Kit I created for Splitcoast Stampers. I feel so special to be invited back to be a guest and share this tutorial. I hope you will take a moment and go over to their site and check out my tutorial. It even includes a video with all my blunders, but some good tips as well.
With the cold & flu season upon us, this great kit makes a fun gift for a friend or neighbor that is feeling a little under the weather.
The front side of the box holds a roll of cough drops to fight off a sore throat and a travel size pack of tissues for their sniffles.
On the back side, you can slide a pouch of chicken noodle soup to warm them up. Just what the doctor ordered.
- 4-1/4” x 10-1/8” Shaded Spruce cardstock scored at 3/8”, 1-1/4”, 3-5/8” & 4-1/2” on the long side. (card base)
- 3-1/4” x 4-3/8” Shaded Spruce cardstock scored at 3/8” & 1-1/8 on the long side.
- 4-3/8” x 2-1/4” Shaded Spruce cardstock scored at 3/8” on each end.
- 4” x 3” DSP
- 3″ x 3″ DSP
- 3″ x 1″ DSP
- 3-5/8″ x 2″ DSP
- 3-1/4″ x 3/4″ Whisper White cardstock
- Scrap Whisper White cardstock- die cut
- Scrap Real red cardstock- die cut
What do you think? Did you watch the video on Splitcoast Stampers yet? Be sure to check out my tutorial and leave me a comment.Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE XZCCHK3Y!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Only a few days left in the Year End Closeout. Don’t forget to add your favorite retiring Holiday catalog items to your order! Several of the products used on today’s projects are on the retired list so you will want to add them before they are gone forever.
See full details about the Year End Closeout HERE.
Want to earn EXCLUSIVE tutorials once a month? Each month you will receive 12 tutorials all bundled together when you place a qualifying $50 order with me through my online store!
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE