I am loving the new Honey Bee stamp set and coordinating Detailed Bee dies.
With these products, you’ll make greeting cards that are oh, so sweet! Use the greetings in this set to convey your thoughts of friendship and support.
Today’s project is a fun fold card we created at my January FMN class that was inspired by a project I saw by Wendy Cranford.
This gate fold card opens up to show the beehive with a super cute bee down in the corner.
Do you love the Golden Honey Specialty Designer Series Paper? This printed paper has black and white imagery with gold foil accents on some designs. Each sheet is double sided for twice the creative options! Great for card making, scrapbooking, and other paper crafts.
Earn this fancy paper FREE with a qualifying purchase January 3–March 31, 2020, during our Sale-A-Bration promotion! Whoo Hoo!!!!
Hate you missed making this fabulous card… Great news, you can join my FMN online product or tutorial club anytime and get all the information to re-create this project-Whoo Hoo!
Did you know my club members (and my Diemonds Demonstrator Team) get each of the FMN class project tutorials PLUS additional BONUS tutorials FREE every month as part of their club membership? There are so many great perks with each subscription option so be sure to click the links below to check out all the perks outlined in the member benefits.
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE ST2WGXGX!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Prefer a face to face experience? Don’t miss the next FMN local class (I’m in Pfafftown, NC)… It’s time to register for the next class!
Want to see my full line up of online classes? Click HERE.
Let’s break it down:
- If you spend $50, you get one free level 1 product.
- If you spend $100, you get one free level 2 product, OR you can choose two level 1 items.
- If you spend $150, you have the option to choose three level 1 items or one level 1 item and one level 2 item.
That’s Not All…earn the adorable exclusive Little Lady Bug host stamp set FREE when you host a private class or place an order totaling $300 USD or more during our Sale-A-Bration promotion (January 3 – March 31, 2020). Yes this is on top of the Stampin’ Rewards!
Join Dana and me, as we come together to bring you the Ultimate Virtual Winter ESCAPE! It’s just what you need to fight the winter blues!
You kit will include products to create fabulous cards, tags and 3D gift-able projects. Join us at your leisure (in your comfy PJ’s if you like), while connecting to other crafters in an exclusive Facebook group!
The Honey Bee Bundle featured for today’s project is just one of the awesome kit options you will not want to miss. See full details and register HERE!
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE