There are so many holidays and celebrations that go on between the end of November and the first of the year, not to mention the BEAUTIFUL winter in the northern hemisphere! This month’s theme is for those wonderful occasions! So be it Christmas, Hanukkah, Yule, Winter’s Snow, Sledding, etc……. you will need fabulous winter wonderland cards!
I hope you enjoy my creation.
For today’s project I created a beautiful Christmas card to celebrate the season featuring products from the Feels Like Frost Product Suite.
The Feels Like Frost Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP) features photographic imagery on one side and hand-drawn designs with silver foil on the other side. This gorgeous designer paper captures the wonder of winter.
Combine this breathtaking DSP with the Frosted Frames dies to create a lovely wintry collage layering die-cut images in Shimmery White cardstock, Vellum cardstock, Seaside Spray cardstock and Sparkle Glimmer paper.
The greatest part of Christmas is spreading cheer to everyone! No matter what sentiment you want to express for the season, you’ll find it with the Greatest Part of Christmas Stamp Set. Pair with any image set for unlimited possibilities.
This spectacular host stamp set is only available as part of Stampin’ Rewards and is FREE when placing a qualifying order.
The double bow created with Silver Metallic Threads and some Metallic Pearls and Epoxy Droplets add the finishing touches to the collage. I love all the little details!
- 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ (folded in half) Thick White cardstock
- 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ Vellum
- 4″ x 5-1/4″ DSP
- 4-1/4″ x 5″ Shimmery White cardstock-die cut
- 2-3/4″ x 3″ DSP- die cut
- 2-1/4″ x 7-1/2″ Vellum- die cut
- 1-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ Seaside Spray cardstock- die cut
- 1-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ Glimmer paper- die cut
- 3/4″ x 5-1/2″ DSP (inside)
Hope you enjoy!
Thanks for coming by my blog today and taking part in this hop with us! I know you are going to love the other projects in this hop so don’t forget to click on the image below go to the next blog to find your way through all the blogs, you do not want to miss a project!
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE J947RJKS!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Decorate your home this season with this beautiful wall decor featuring the Toile Christmas bundle from the holiday catalog! The special details add interest to this unique artwork. This project also makes a fantastic gift.
See full details HERE
Want to see my full line up of online classes? Click HERE.
Don’t miss any of my upcoming events…subscribe to get notifications sent directly to you via email HERE!
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE