Today I am sharing the 2nd set of fun cards I made using the For The Love Of Felt project kit. Did you miss the ones I shared last week? Click HERE to see them and grab the printable tutorial.
As I mentioned last week, I completely forgot to purchase the coordinating stamp set, so I pulled in the Love What You Do stamp set to complete all the projects in the kit. This is such a lovely and versatile set that is perfect to celebrate friendship.
I started off by stamped the flowers and leaves in Calypso Coral and Old Olive inks and added the sentiment using Shaded Spruce ink.
Before adding on all the die-cut and felt elements from the kit, I wrapped the twine around the layer a few times.
With the printed card base I didn’t feel I needed to add any additional products to today’s projects. The kit had everything I needed to add some great texture.
Want to give this a try? CLICK HERE to download the printable tutorial FREE as my gift for stopping by.
Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code 6U76Q9FG from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Have you registered for your Holiday catalog shares yet? If you love Designer Series Paper and/or Ribbon this is just what you need. Fill out the Reservation Form to reserve your paper share and/or ribbon share! Deadline to register for the share is September 7, 2019. (US residents only). See full share details HERE.
Want to earn EXCLUSIVE tutorials once a month? Each month you will receive 12 tutorials all bundled together when you place a qualifying $50 order with me through my online store!
Want Your Own Copy of The New 2019 Holiday Catalog?
The new catalog starts September 4, 2019! Whoo Hoo! I am currently in process of packing up and sending catalogs. Do you want one?
There are several ways to get the new catalog from me…
- Purchase the Starter kit & Join My Diemonds Team. It’s an exciting time to be demonstrator…during August we get to pre-order new products from the upcoming catalogs PLUS take advantage of the Extra Extra promotion! Yippee!!
- Have you placed an order with me in the last 6 months? If not, be sure to place an order with me this month to ensure you are on my list and I will be sure to get the new catalogs out to you.
- Become a Paper Pumpkin subscriber with me HERE.
- Join the Forget Me Not Club HERE
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and create shareable works of art featuring a variety of Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you will not want to miss HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE BONUS PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE.