Today I am sharing a sneak peek of one of the cards we made at OnStage (a demonstrator exclusive event) using products from the upcoming Bird Ballad suite featured in the 2019-2020 catalog that will be available starting June 4, 2019. Did you miss the post where I shared all the OnStage fun with my team? CLICK HERE to see it now.
Ooooh, the birds in the Free As A Bird Stamp Set are so stinkin’ cuuuute! You will be able to send them to all your friends. These sweet birds were easily colored in using our Stampin’ Blends and it only took a few moments.
I changed my card up just a bit from the design intended by cutting the Bird Ballad Designer Series paper down a bit and adding texture with the Subtle Embossing folder to the stamped layer.
I really like the added texture this creates.
Images in the Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper were hand colored using Stampin’ Blends for a soft, blended look. So pretty…
Do you add ribbon to your projects? Ribbon is a super easy way to add style to your projects. Tie it, loop it, wrap it, cut it. I simply adhered the ends of the ribbon to the card front with glue dots.
Do you love designer paper and/or ribbon? Be sure to join me for the 2019-2020 Catalog shares…CLICK HERE for full details.
- 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ (folded in half) Pool Party cardstock
- 3-3/4″ x 4-1/4″ DSP
- 2-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ Whisper White cardstock
- 5/8″ x 1-1/4″ Old Olive cardstock
- 1/2″ x 4-1/4″ DSP (inside)
Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code 2Z2KQ4MH from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Can’t wait to get your hands on these awesome new products?
If you love Stampin’ Up! products and would enjoy getting a minimum 20% discount every time you purchase…then purchasing the Starter Kit is just what you need! This is by far the BEST DEAL EVER! Enjoy all the benefits risk FREE (no penalty to drop) when you purchase the ultimate Stampin’ Up! bundle ($99 Starter Kit) HERE! When you purchase the starter kit and join now you can even choose select products from the 2019-2020 catalog in your starter kit! Whoo Hoo!
- You can do this all at once to take advantage of the Host Rewards or in multiple orders (there is no limit). It is approx. $3.41 a day when you break it down.
- Your personal orders count towards your quarter sales (I am my best customer!-he he)
- For your first quarter you have from the time you sign up until the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter to meet the min. sales requirement.
I welcome hobby stampers to my team! When you purchase the kit and join thru me you will instantly become a Diemond and earn access to all the benefits.
With the launch of the 2019-2020 Catalog coming June 4, 2019, I am happy to announce I will be hosting a Designer Paper Share and a Ribbon Share! This catalog is absolutely fabulous, and I’m super excited I get to share these awesome new designer papers and ribbons with you. You are going to LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them! CLICK HERE for full details.
There are several ways to get the new catalog from me…
- Purchase the Starter kit & Join My Diemonds Team. It’s an exciting time to be demonstrator…during May we get to pre-order new products from the upcoming catalogs! Yippee!!
- Have you placed an order with me in the last 6 months? If not, be sure to place an order with me this month to ensure you are on my list and I will be sure to get the new catalogs out to you.
- Become a Paper Pumpkin subscriber with me HERE.
- Join the Forget Me Not Club HERE
Thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator!
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and create shareable works of art featuring a variety of Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you will not want to miss HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE BONUS PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE.