One of the fabulous things about Stampin’ Up! Products, is the ability to use them to create one of a kind GORGEOUS original gift packaging. This month’s theme is all about that! You will want to make your way through the entire hop to see all the amazing gift bags, boxes, wraps, and more!
I hope you enjoy my creation.
For my project, I created a stunning gift envelope that is perfect to use for small items. I recommend gifting a nice piece of jewelry!
This is another project I used the Josephs Coat technique on to create the rich depth of all the greens. Did you miss the autumn project I shared yesterday using this fun technique? See it HERE.
The reversible Old/Olive/Pretty Peacock ribbon and the gold cord from the Forever Greenery Ribbon combo pack paired together beautifully to add the finishing touches to my package.
- 6-1/4″ x 6-1/4″ Thick Whisper White cardstock
- (2) 3″ x 3″ Pretty Peacock cardstock
- 2-3/4″ x 1″ Pretty Peacock cardstock
Want to give this one a try? Download the printable tutorial FREE as my gift for stopping by!
Hope you enjoy!
Thanks for coming by my blog today and taking part in this hop with us! I know you are going to love the other projects in this hop so don’t forget to click on the image below go to the next blog to find your way through all the blogs, you do not want to miss a project!
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Time to redeem your BONUS DAYS coupon codes! Bonus Days coupon codes can be used when placing your orders August 4–31, 2020!
All Star Tutorial Bundle
Each month’s Tutorial Bundle will focus on a collection of products and includes TWELVE projects, with a how to video tutorial for each project, as well as photos, measurements and product lists. We even have measurements in both imperial and metric so anyone can create them. Yes, you’ll be able to create these projects right along with us!
What a great way to gain new & creative ideas and ALSO make the most of your products especially if you own the items in those collections.
The next subscription period is now open. See Full Details HERE
Want to earn EXCLUSIVE tutorials once a month? Each month you will receive 12 tutorials all bundled together when you place a qualifying $50 order with me through my online store!
You Can also purchase the July 2020 bundle on it’s own here for $15 USD:
Don’t you just LOVE the Gorgeous Posies kit?
You can now earn a BONUS class for FREE! Here’s how…When you purchase the Gorgeous Posies Project Kit and coordinating stamp set with me now thru July 31 using HOST CODE GEJDMMF4, I will send you the card kits to create FOUR additional alternate cards as my gift- Whoo Hoo!
BONUS card kits will ship out early August 2020.
The new 2020 August-December mini catalog starts August 4, 2020! Whoo Hoo! I have ordered the new catalogs, and will be mailing them out in the next week. Do you want one?
There are several ways to get the new catalog from me…
- Purchase the Starter kit & Join My Diemonds Team. It’s an exciting time to be demonstrator…you can even choose upcoming products from the new mini in your starter kit when you join in July! Yippee!!
- Have you placed an order with me in the last 6 months? If not, be sure to place an order with me this month to ensure you are on my list and I will be sure to get the new catalogs out to you.
- Become a Paper Pumpkin subscriber with me HERE.
- Join the Forget Me Not Club HERE
Thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator!
2020 Mini Catalog Shares:
With the launch of the 2020 August-December Mini (Holiday) Catalog, I am happy to announce I will be hosting a Designer Paper Share and a Ribbon Share! As expected, this catalog is absolutely fabulous, and I’m super excited I get to share these awesome new designer papers and ribbons with you. You are going to LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them! Click HERE to learn more.
Registration ends August 16, 2020
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE