Welcome to our Demonstrator Training Blog Hop! I am super excited to be a part of Kylie’s Demonstrator Training group. This awesome program contains a wealth of knowledge designed to help demonstrators reach their goals within Stampin’ Up!® not only from Kylie, but also her many guest speakers. I am working to apply all the great learnings to be able to provide my customers and demonstrator team the best service I can.
We have another wonderful hop for you today. I hope you enjoy my creation.
Today I am sharing another Floating Easel fun fold Easter card I made. This time I used the Crosses of Hope dies and the Wood Textures Design Series Paper (DSP). These paired perfectly to give the feel I was looking for.
I created 2 different options to display the crosses. The first is to adjust the easel to sit along the punched sentiment and the second is to adjust to sit along the inside oval.
When the card is folded flat, the inside cross is hidden behind the larger cross on the card front.
- 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ Early Espresso cardstock
- 10-1/2″ x 4″ Crumb Cake cardstcok- scored at 2-5/8″ & 5-1/4″
- 3″ x 4″ Early Espresso cardstock- die cut
- 3″ x 2″ Early Espresso cardstock- die cut
- 3-1/4″ x 2-1/4″ Blackberry Bliss cardstock- die cut
- (2) 3-1/4″ x 2-1/4″ DSP- die cut
- 2-3/4″ x 2″ DSP- die cut
- 4″ x 1/2″ Window Sheet
This project is just one of the great BONUS tutorials my FMN (Forget Me Not) Club members have access to with their membership. Sign up for the FMN Online Club to gain access to this and many more great tutorials.
There are so many great perks with each subscription option so be sure to click the links below to check out all the perks outlined in the member benefits.
Thanks for coming by my blog today and taking part in this hop with us! I know you are going to love the other projects in this hop so don’t forget to use the list below to find your way through all the blogs, you do not want to miss a project! Currently you are visiting my blog – Wendy Lee-USA so have a look at the list below to see who is next.
Hope you enjoy!
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own……just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code RCFBM3U4 from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Let’s break it down:
- If you spend $50, you get one free level 1 product.
- If you spend $100, you get one free level 2 product, OR you can choose two level 1 items.
- If you spend $150, you have the option to choose three level 1 items or one level 1 item and one level 2 item.
It’s the perfect time to purchase those products you have your eye on while earning more products for free!
Don’t forget to add your Sale-A-Bration Coordination products to your shopping cart today as these are only offered while supplies last (some have already SOLD OUT) thru March 31, 2019.
Want to earn EXCLUSIVE tutorials once a month? Each month you will receive 12 tutorials all bundled together when you place a qualifying $50 order with me through my online store!
Thank you for choosing me as your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator!CreativeLee Yours,
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and create shareable works of art featuring a variety of Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you will not want to miss. HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE BONUS PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE.