Looking for a super sweet bunny card for Easter, to celebrate the arrival of a new baby or even a child’s birthday? This Floating Easel fun fold project is perfect for any of those events simply by changing up the sentiment for the occasion of your choice. The Itty Bitty Greetings stamp set with sentiments for every occasion is simply a must have set.
Today’s project is just one of the great cards we made at my March Forget Me Not (FMN) class featuring the super cute Bunny Builder Punch.
The face is stamped with one of the images from the Foxy Friends stamp set and I did a faux suede technique to make the bunny furry. Love how this turned out! So cuddly and stinkin cute.
On the inside of the card you see the back side of the bunny and his sweet cotton tail. It’s OK to let out a little squeal of joy.
The Floating Easel fun fold makes it super easy to display the cute bunny PLUS it folds flat so you can easily send this card in the mail.
The Around The Corner stamp set coordinates so well with the Painted Seasons Designer Series Paper (DSP) that is FREE with a qualifying order during Sale-a-Bration. Click HERE to see Sale-a-Bration promotion details.
Isn’t this a nice touch on the card inside? I had to get this set after receiving the swap card from my team member Jennifer Hamlin (see her card HERE if you missed it) where she combined the set with the So Hoppy stamp set. This is the first time I used the Around The Corner stamp set and I love it.
Hate you missed making this card? Great news, you can join my FMN online product or tutorial club anytime and still get all the information to re-create this project-Whoo Hoo!
Did you know my club members get each of the FMN class project tutorials plus additional BONUS tutorials FREE every month as part of their club membership? There are so many great perks with each subscription option so be sure to click the links below to check out all the perks outlined in the member benefits.
Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code RCFBM3U4 from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Let’s break it down:
- If you spend $50, you get one free level 1 product.
- If you spend $100, you get one free level 2 product, OR you can choose two level 1 items.
- If you spend $150, you have the option to choose three level 1 items or one level 1 item and one level 2 item.
It’s the perfect time to purchase those products you have your eye on while earning more products for free!
Prefer a face to face experience? Don’t miss the next FMN local class (I’m in Pfafftown, NC)… It’s time to register for the next class!
CLICK HERE for full details and to register for the next local monthly class.
Want to earn EXCLUSIVE tutorials once a month? Each month you will receive 12 tutorials all bundled together when you place a qualifying $50 order with me through my online store!
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and create shareable works of art featuring a variety of Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you will not want to miss HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE BONUS PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE.