Today I am super excited to share my Fall Swing Easel card I created for Splitcoast Stampers. I feel so special to be invited back to be a guest and share this tutorial. I hope you will take a moment and go over to their site and check out my tutorial. It even includes a video will all my blunders, but I think some good tips as well.
Did you miss the other swing easel cards I shared on my blog? Click the links below to check them out….
As you may already know, I LOVE a fun fold card. Anytime you can add an extra wow factor with an interactive card and still fold it flat to drop it in the mail…count me in!
With sentiments for every occasion… The itty Bitty greetings stamp set is simply a must have! I was able to easily find the perfect sentiment to complete my project.
- 5 1/2” x 11” Early Espresso cardstock-scored at 2 1/2″, 3″, 3 1/2″ & 5 1/2″; cut 1″ frame (card base)
- 3-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ Merry Merlot cardstock
- 3-1/4″ x 3-1/4″ DSP
- 3-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ Terracotta Tile cardstock- die cut
- 3-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ Copper Foil- die cut
- 3-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ Cajun Craze cardstock- die cut
- 5″ x 5″ Whisper White cardstock (inside)
- 5″ x 2″ DSP (inside)
- 2-3/4″ x 1″ Merry Merlot cardstock-die cut (inside)
What do you think? Did you watch the video on Splitcoast Stampers yet? Be sure to check out my tutorial.
Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code 2PND3SF3 from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
My annual Holiday Party is coming soon and you do not want to miss it! See full details HERE.
Want to earn EXCLUSIVE tutorials once a month? Each month you will receive 12 tutorials all bundled together when you place a qualifying $50 order with me through my online store!
Thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator!
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and create shareable works of art featuring a variety of Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you will not want to miss HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE BONUS PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE.