I am super excited to share with you today that I am partnering with Pilot Mountain Vineyards & Winery for their upcoming Craft & Sip event!
We will be creating a beautiful fall/autumn home décor piece while enjoying a nice glass of wine- LOVE IT…crafting PLUS wine!
Pilot Mountain Vineyards is a family owned boutique winery on 31 acres of rolling hills and a beautiful view of Pilot Mountain, North Carolina.
Each guest will learn how to etch the wine bottle with these adorable little leaves and create an embossed label to add the finishing touch. This project makes a festive piece to display all season long PLUS would be a wonderful gift as well.
I would love for you to join us in the Pilot Mountain Vineyards & Winery tasting room Friday, November 13, 2020 at 4PM EST for this fun crafting event.
The $20 event fee includes:
- Empty Wine Bottle
- Cork Lights
- Consumable supplies to create 1 project
- 1 Glass of Wine (of course you can purchase additional glasses or bottles at the event)
Register for this event by calling/texting Pilot Mountain Vineyards & Winery at 828-400-9533. Seating is limited so be sure to reserve your spot before it is sold out!Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Non Stampin’ Up! Supplies needed:
- Contact Paper
- Etching Paste
- Cork Lights
- Wine Bottle
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Did you miss the third class in the Home Décor series? No worries…you can still purchase the tutorial!
Class Three: Poinsettia Christmas Home Décor Class features products from the Poinsettia Place Suite (pg 14 Mini Catalog).
This class is perfect for stampers at any skill level.
Inks needed to complete this project per the instructions: Crumb Cake, Real Red, Garden Green and Versamark. You can order ink and adhesive HERE or use what you already have.
You can purchase the 15 page tutorial for only $20 USD: (note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the PayPal link)
SAVE 15% ON DESIGNER SERIES PAPER!
We all love gorgeous Designer Series Paper, and during this incredible sale, you can enjoy a 15% discount on select papers from our current catalogs! Now is a great time to stock up and save on some of our most popular paper designs!
SALES PERIOD: 1–31 OCTOBER
Want to earn EXCLUSIVE tutorials once a month? Each month you will receive 12 tutorials all bundled together when you place a qualifying $50 order with me through my online store!
You Can also purchase the October 2020 bundle on it’s own here for $15 USD: (note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the PayPal link)
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE