Today I am sharing a lattice fun fold birthday card created by Sheila Tatum for our Diemonds team swap featuring the Fabulous Flamingo stamp set.
This project could easily be used for just about any occasion by simply changing the sentiment.
You know what they say, birds of a feather stamp together. This sassy and classy flamingo will show off your stamping skills when you carefully layer all three stamps to create a flamingo worthy of every climate!
- 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ Flirty Flamingo cardstock
- 5-1/4″ x 3-1/4″ Flirty Flamingo cardstock
- 5″ x 3″ Whisper White cardstock
- 5-1/4″ x 3-1/4″ Whisper White cardstock-inside
Do you love to color combo? Flirty Flamingo is one of the outgoing In-Colors so be sure to stock up on the Flirty Flamingo cardstock and re-inker before they are gone.
Did you miss the original post with instructions on how to create this fabulous fold? CLICK HERE to see the post now.
Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…
Click HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code QNGVW6KN from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Want to join us for the next team swap? Do you have a big wish list? Maybe you love to be the first to get your hands on brand new products! If you love Stampin’ Up! products and would enjoy getting a minimum 20% discount every time you purchase…then purchasing the Starter Kit is just what you need! This is by far the BEST DEAL EVER! Enjoy all the benefits risk FREE (no penalty to drop) when you purchase the ultimate Stampin’ Up! bundle ($99 Starter Kit) HERE!
What are you waiting for?
Not interested in selling? No worries…There are no requirements to sell to others, hold events, create a blog, etc… and no penalty when you drop. You can simply make your purchases and enjoy the product discount as long as you like.
- You can do this all at once to take advantage of the Host Rewards or in multiple orders (there is no limit). It is approx. $3.41 a day when you break it down.
- Your personal orders count towards your quarter sales (I am my best customer!-he he)
- For your first quarter you have from the time you sign up until the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter to meet the min. sales requirement.
Worried about project inspiration? No worries…I am here to help you! I share everything with my team for FREE- yes the Exclusive Tutorials, the FMN Club Tutorials, Class Tutorials, Paper Pumpkin BONUS tutorials and more.
I welcome hobby stampers to my team! When you purchase the kit and join thru me you will instantly become a Diemond and earn access to all the benefits.