Thanks for coming to my blog today! I’m super excited to be featured in this month’s International Highlights Top Ten Winners Blog Hop hosted by the amazing Kylie Bertucci. I was selected to participate in this hop by finishing in the top ten of the May 2019 International Highlights with my You Are The Best card. A BIG THANK YOU to everyone that voted for my card! I really do appreciate you taking time out to vote.
Our THEME: Encouragement. Do you know someone that could use some encouragement? Maybe a get well soon – or WOW you are amazing, even a thank you card? This is a great way to give some love.
I hope you enjoy my creation.
Have you tried the floating frame technique yet? It’s so fun and the printed die-cut elements from the Everything is Rosy Product Medley are perfect to create this great look.
I placed each of the die-cuts on a scrap of paper and applied Glad Press & Seal to hold all the images in place.
Next I die-cut with the 4th largest rectangle from the Stitched Rectangle dies (best dies EVER)
Apply dimensionals on each of the die-cuts and adhere to the card front
Carefully remove the Press & Seal.
I adhered the leftover pieces to the bottom of the card inside with liquid adhesive.
The Everything is Rosy Product Medley is available for a limited time (promotion ends 5/31/19). Get it while you can!
Thanks for coming by my blog today and taking part in this hop with us! I know you are going to love the other projects in this hop so don’t forget to use the list below to find your way through all the blogs, you do not want to miss a project! Currently you are visiting my blog – Wendy Lee-USA so have a look at the list at the end of the post to see who is next.Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Want all the details on what is included in the Everything Is Rosy product Medley? CLICK HERE to check it out.
CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code NMACS6UF from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Select products from the 2019 occasions catalog and 2018–2019 annual catalog are retiring—and this is the last chance for you to get them! Check out all the details HERE., then place your order today.The new catalog starts June 4, 2019! Whoo Hoo! I am currently sending out the new catalogs. Do you want one?
There are several ways to get the new catalog from me…
- Purchase the Starter kit & Join My Diemonds Team. It’s an exciting time to be demonstrator…during May we get to pre-order new products from the upcoming catalogs! Yippee!!
- Have you placed an order with me in the last 6 months? If not, be sure to place an order with me this month to ensure you are on my list and I will be sure to get the new catalogs out to you.
- Become a Paper Pumpkin subscriber with me HERE.
- Join the Forget Me Not Club HERE
Thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator!
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and create shareable works of art featuring a variety of Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you will not want to miss HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE BONUS PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE.