Today I am sharing one of the fun cards I quickly made yesterday using some of the products from the Everything is Rosy Product Medley.
Creativity comes easy when you’ve got amazing coordinating products. Coordination is one of Stampin’ Up!s strong points and the Everything Is Rosy Product Medley is a perfect example. Products in this medley are exclusive to this medley and cannot be purchased anywhere else. You’ll love the happy, rosy feeling you get as you create with these fun and flowery products. Available for a limited time (promotion ends 5/31/19). Get them while you can!
When I opened up the box I was so excited to jump in and start playing with all the gorgeous designer papers (DSP). The Rose Gold foil accents are simply stunning. Did you see the unboxing video I did in the Creativelee Yours Studio facebook group? CLICK HERE to watch the facebook live.
I wanted to be sure to use some of the fabulous Rose Gold Shimmer Paint so I dipped an aqua painter in the paint and tapped it against a bone folder to create the splatter in the background of the card front.
Of course I had to pull out some of my favorite dies and cut a few of the layers with the Stitched Rectangle dies.
- 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ Night of Navy Cardstock
- 4-3/4″ x 3-1/2″ DSP- die cut with 3rd largest rectangle in the Stitched Rectangle dies
- 3-1/2″ x 2-1/4″ DSP-die cut with 3rd smallest rectangle in the Stitched Rectangle dies
- 5-1/4″ x 4″ Whisper White cardstock
Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Want all the details on what is included in the Everything Is Rosy product Medley? CLICK HERE to check it out.
CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies using host code NMACS6UF from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Select products from the 2019 occasions catalog and 2018–2019 annual catalog are retiring—and this is the last chance for you to get them! Check out all the details HERE., then place your order today.The new catalog starts June 4, 2019! Whoo Hoo! I am currently sending out the new catalogs. Do you want one?
There are several ways to get the new catalog from me…
- Purchase the Starter kit & Join My Diemonds Team. It’s an exciting time to be demonstrator…during May we get to pre-order new products from the upcoming catalogs! Yippee!!
- Have you placed an order with me in the last 6 months? If not, be sure to place an order with me this month to ensure you are on my list and I will be sure to get the new catalogs out to you.
- Become a Paper Pumpkin subscriber with me HERE.
- Join the Forget Me Not Club HERE
Thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator!
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFORMATION:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and create shareable works of art featuring a variety of Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you will not want to miss HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE BONUS PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE.