Each month we have a new theme for our Diemonds Team swap. It’s so much fun to see all the great projects the team creates. We even award a prize each month to a lucky participant.
Today I am sharing a wonderful Double Box Fun Fold card created by Belinda Rodgers for our recent Diemonds Team swap where she combined the Welcoming Woods stamp set and Beauty Of The Earth Designer Series Paper (DSP). I love how easy it is to mix and match our products to create the perfect card for any occasion.
If trees are the answer, what’s the question? In this case, the question is, “Who in my life needs a handmade card from me?” That’s easy—everyone! Who’s having a birthday? Who deserves congratulations? Who needs to know you’re thinking of them? With the Welcoming Woods Stamp Set, you can make cards for all of these occasions and more. Stamp snowflakes for winter or leaves in the color of the season, then add some color using your favorite coloring tools. You’ll find year-round uses for these realistic images and variety of sentiments. This is a Distinktive stamp set; it has a special texture that gives added depth and dimension in a single step, creating photo-realistic images.
I love how Belinda added some texture behind the stamped trees with a sponge dauber and a little bit of Balmy Blue ink.
Get lost in the woods with the forest-themed patterned papers in the Beauty of the Earth Designer Series Paper. This high-quality printed paper pack includes various outdoor-themed images, prints, and patterns. Use them to create masculine projects and more. Don’t these products pair together so nicely?
Not sure how to create this fun fold? I created another version of this fold during a recent Facebook LIVE. See the full post and watch the recording HERE.
- 9-3/8″ x 4-1/4″ Misty Moonlight cardstock scored at 3/8″, 1-3/8″, 2-7/8″ and 3-7/8″ along long side for card base.
- 4″ x 4″ DSP
- 1-1/4″ x 4″ DSP
- 5-″ x 3-3/4″ Basic White cardstock
- 5-1/8″ x 3-1/2″ Basic White cardstock scored at 3-3/4″ and 4-3/4″ for front panel.
- 3-5/8″ x 3-3/8″ Misty Moonlight cardstock
- 3-1/2″ x 3-1/4″ Basic White cardstock
- 2-3/8″ x 7/8″ Basic White cardstock- banner cut end
I would love for you to join us at our next team meeting (virtually or face to face) where you also have the opportunity to participate in our next team swap. When you purchase the starter kit and join thru me, you will instantly become a Diemond and earn access to all the benefits! Why not give it a try? Do it for YOU! CLICK HERE to join the fun!Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
Want to join us for the next team swap? Do you have a big wish list? Maybe you love to be the first to get your hands on brand new products! If you love Stampin’ Up! products and would enjoy getting a minimum 20% discount every time you purchase…then purchasing the Starter Kit is just what you need! This is by far the BEST DEAL EVER! Enjoy all the benefits risk FREE (no penalty to drop) when you purchase the ultimate Stampin’ Up! bundle ($99 Starter Kit) HERE!
What are you waiting for?
Not interested in selling? No worries…There are no requirements to sell to others, hold events, create a blog, etc… and no penalty when you drop. You can simply make your purchases and enjoy the product discount as long as you like.
- You can do this all at once to take advantage of the Host Rewards or in multiple orders (there is no limit). It is approx. $3.41 a day when you break it down.
- Your personal orders count towards your quarter sales (I am my best customer!-he he)
- For your first quarter you have from the time you sign up until the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter to meet the min. sales requirement.
Worried about project inspiration? No worries…I am here to help you! I share everything with my team for FREE– yes the Exclusive Tutorials, the FMN Club Tutorials, Class Tutorials, Paper Pumpkin BONUS tutorials and more.
I welcome hobby stampers to my team! When you purchase the kit and join thru me you will instantly become a Diemond and earn access to all the benefits.
Want to earn EXCLUSIVE tutorials once a month? Each month you will receive 12 tutorials all bundled together when you place a qualifying $50 order with me through my online store!
You Can also purchase the October 2021 bundle on it’s own here for $15 USD: (note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the PayPal link)
Classes to Go:
Want to take a class when it’s convenient for you (and in your PJ’s if you like) in the comfort of your home? Be sure to check out my current classes to go! Enjoy full color step-by-step printable PDF instructions for each class. See the current class offering HERE
2021-2023 In Color Club:
With the launch of the new 2021-2022 Annual catalog, we have a crazy long wish list…let’s face it, we WANT IT ALL! This club is a fantastic way to get ALL of the new 2021-2023 In-Colors PLUS coordinating accessories without breaking the budget. You also get some AWESOME gifts too!
See full details and register HERE.
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE