Need a dapper masculine card to celebrate him? Today I have a wonderful masculine card that I created on my recent Facebook LIVE. This project is perfect for a wedding, anniversary, prom or even a birthday to celebrate the guys in your life.
Creating the best-dressed projects by layering all the fun die-cut pieces from the Suit & Ties dies is so much fun. Add accents or create an entire shirt front. Go formal or casual and use the colors and paper you want–the choice is yours. Try them on handmade cards, scrapbook pages, and other paper crafts. Once you start playing, you will find there are endless possibilities!
Did you know I am doing some LIVE papercrafting every Tuesday at 12:30PM EST in my CreativeLee Yours Studio Facebook group? Jump on over and join the Facebook group now. Looking forward to seeing you and your crafty friends Tuesday for our next LIVE papercrafting!
Need some additional creative inspiration? We are creating masculine cards in this months Forget Me Not (FMN) card club for May 2021. Don’t want to miss out…Join my FMN online product or tutorial club anytime and get all the information to create over 650 Exclusive projects-Whoo Hoo!
Online Product Club (includes class card kits; only available in the US)
Online Tutorial Club (available globally)
- 4-1/4″ x 11″ (folded in half) Basic Black cardstock
- 4″ x 5-1/4″ Basic Black cardstock- die cut jacket opening
- 3-1/4″ x 4-3/4″ Basic Black cardstock- die cut lapel
- 2-3/4″ x 5″ Basic White cardstock- score in each side at 1/2″, 3/4″ & 1″ for shirt
- 3/4″ x 4-1/4″ Basic White cardstock- die cut placket
- Scrap Basic White cardstock- die cut collar
- 3/4″ x 3/4″ DSP-cut in half diagonally
- Scrap DSP- die cut bow tie
- Scrap Basic Black cardstock- die cut pocket
- 4″ x 5-1/4″ Basic White cardstock (inside)
- (2) 1/2″ x 5-1/4″ DSP
- Scrap Basic Gray cardstock- suspender hardware
Want to give this one a try? Watch the video below to see how to re-create this project. Be sure to leave me a comment and share the video with your crafty friends! While you are watching, I would appreciate you subscribing to my YouTube channel.
(note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the video)Hope You Enjoy,
Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own…just click on the images below to add them to your cart.
Live in the US…CLICK HERE to order your stamping supplies from my online store and have the products shipped directly to you. Don’t forget to add the HOST CODE PT42NTG4!
Prefer me to place your order for you? Call/text me at 336-671-1959 or send me a Facebook message. I am happy to help.
Note: When you ORDER $150+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS automatically qualify for the monthly Exclusive All Star Tutorials Bundle when you place your online order with me.
Not sure how to place an online order once you get into my store? Click Here for a few tips.
If you love great deals, our Last-Chance Products Sale is the perfect time to shop. You’ll get deep discounts on your favorite products from the 2020–2021 Annual Catalog—and as an extra bonus—you’ll get a peek at the list of items carrying over to the other catalogs. Many items will sell out fast, so don’t delay! See full details HERE.
CLICK HERE to see all the retiring goodies and add them to your shopping cart.
The new 2021-2022 Annual catalog starts May 4, 2021! Whoo Hoo! Catalogs are here! Do you want one?
There are several ways to get the new catalog from me…
- Purchase the Starter kit & Join My Diemonds Team. It’s an exciting time to be demonstrator…you can even choose upcoming products from the new annual catalog in your starter kit when you join in April! Yippee!!
- Have you placed an order with me in the last 6 months? If not, be sure to place an order with me this month to ensure you are on my list and I will be sure to get the new catalogs out to you.
- Become a Paper Pumpkin subscriber with me HERE.
- Join the Forget Me Not Club HERE
Thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator!
Whoo Hooo….it’s time for my annual Awesome April event! I have been holding this event for several years and many of my customers look forward to it each year. I hope you will love it as well.
Here is how it works…When you place an order with me from April 5th – April 30th, 2021… for EVERY $25 you spend (before shipping/tax), you get a FREE item of your choice from my personal retired stash. Yippee FREE STUFF!
While I have plenty of great items to choose from, it is a first come first serve basis so get your orders in so you don’t miss your favorite items from my stash. See the full list of available items HERE.
Want to earn EXCLUSIVE tutorials once a month? Each month you will receive 12 tutorials all bundled together when you place a qualifying $50 order with me through my online store!
You Can also purchase the April 2021 bundle on it’s own here for $15 USD: (note if viewing this post via email subscription, you may need to click the post name to display the PayPal link)
2021-2022 Annual Catalog Shares
I am happy to announce I am hosting a Designer Paper Share and a Ribbon Share! As you may have already guessed, this catalog is absolutely fabulous (I think you could hear me squealing as soon as I mine arrived), and I’m super excited I get to share these awesome new designer papers and ribbons with you. You are going to LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them! Click HERE to learn more.
Deadline to register for the share is May 13, 2021. (US residents only).
Hey Birthday Chick Card Class
Did you miss my March 2021 Online Bingo Event? We had such a great time playing Bingo and creating our super cute cards featuring the Hey Birthday Chick bundle. The card class tutorial portion of the event is now available for purchase!
Inks needed to complete projects per the instructions: Memento Black. Recommended Stampin’ Blends in Real Red and Daffodil Delight. You can order ink and adhesive or use what you already have. If you live in the US, you can order ink and adhesive HERE or use what you already have.
Purchase the 3 project PDF & video tutorial for $15 USD:
Did you miss my March 2021 Sale-a-Bration Celebration Customer Appreciation Event? We had such a great time playing games and creating our gorgeous cards featuring the Happy Thoughts Stamp Set and the Sand & Sea Designer Series Paper. I am happy to announce… the card class tutorial portion of the event is now available for purchase!
Inks needed to complete projects per the instructions: Misty Moonlight and Soft Suede. If you live in the US, you can order ink and adhesive HERE or use what you already have.
Purchase the 5 project PDF tutorial for $15 USD:
- Join my Stampin’ Up!® Diemonds team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my Online FMN Stamp Club and get your membership for FREE when you purchase Stampin’ Up!® products each month HERE
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates and monthly newsletter HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn Exclusive BONUS tutorials and FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE